Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Explosion Of Autoimmune Viruses..YES..This Affects You!

[Su...]

***Please take the time to watch this in it's entirety***

This very important video will probably make you all very angry,

and force you to make more changes in your life, and readjust your thinking

once again.

Please tell me your thoughts if you watch it. This lecture (2 hours) done by Dr. Tent DO, PHD, is a timeline of the history of medicine starting with vaccines and how the

viruses associated with them are the cause of Cancer, AIDS, and a

myriad of diseases that plague our generation (such as fibromyalgia, MS, Lupus, ALS, etc.) He also discusses the big business of abortion and how aborted fetal DNA is used in vaccines further complicating the human body that attacks the DNA causing autoimmune

illness.

Dr. Tent details his claims with proof via government documents,

publications, video statements, and newspaper articles that go way back.

His claims regarding such are astounding.  He highlights the players.

involved and lists names of high level officials back during JFK's

time, NIH, military, etc. He discusses Lee Harvey Oswald and states that he

was a "runner" who was used to transport biowarfare experiments and is the reason

he was framed.

One thing new that really struck me was that the classified documents related to the assassination of Kennedy were to have been declassified this year. I learned the other day O'Bomber ordered the documents remain classified until the year 2096. After seeing the segment involving Oswald and his involvement with the weaponizing of viruses (in this video), I had an "AHA" moment. Of course they don't want the truth to get out about what they have done to us!

Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Start googling a lot of his claims and come to your own conclusions, I guess.

I think this belongs in off-topic, it doesn't have anything to do with benzos.

Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Start googling a lot of his claims and come to your own conclusions, I guess.

I have researched his claims over the past few years. (His lecture is certainly not my introduction to this topic.)  I have found plenty of evidence which supports what the doctor discusses in the video. Now, if you want to quote mainstream media sources, please be advised that 6 companies own 96% of all media (TV, radio, newspapers, magazines, etc.) in this country. Take a good look at who advertises heavier than anyone else.... Big Pharma. Do you honestly think you're going to get the truth from the media while they're collecting so much money from Big Pharma? Why are all of us here on Benzo Buddies? Big Pharma!

I feel this does relate to benzos. I was put on Klonopin for fibromyalgia.  I'm 52 years old and I can tell you I never heard of Fibro 20 years ago.  It's obvious, if we pay attention, that rates of cancer, MS, fibro, etc. have exploded in the last 2 decades. 

By the way, you can't write something off just because you think it's "fearful". Perhaps you should have the virus panels run and face what you may fear?  :thumbsup:

Personally, I agree with some things in the video (SV-40 as a possible carcinogen in humans) and think others are easily disprovable (HIV as a bioweapon engineered in the 70s, when in fact there are strains of HIV isolated from humans who went to Africa from the late 50s). Cancer causing viruses are nothing new, and we're all carrying loads of acquired viruses. Virtually the entire adult population has some form of HSV; some forms of HSV are known to be directly carcinogenic, and it's not irrational to think that any replication error (which would included, essentially, all viruses) could increase cancer risks, since cancer isn't a specific disease as much as a normal response to certain kinds of cellular damage.

Sitting around wondering if I'm going to contract cancer because of a virus I got off a drinking fountain, or might have been exposed to from a parent who might have been exposed to a tainted vaccine, sure isn't going to help me get off benzos, which is why I said this belongs in off-topic. The crowd here skews towards already being irrationally afraid of physical problems, why make it worse.

I have moved this to the Off Topic board. I see it as taking on a more off topic tone. This isn't to say that less members will see it. Our members often gravitate to new posts by using "Show unread posts since last visit" link.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen this yet, but one sentence in your description that caught my eye that is leading me to this being a crock of ... yeeeeeah.

"He also discusses the big business of abortion and how aborted fetal DNA is used in vaccines further complicating.."

DNA doesn't change at any point in the human life cycle. A fetus will have the same DNA as a baby and as an adult. Also, last I checked, an aborted embryo, fetus, zygote, whatever, is considered hazardous material and would never be recycled into a vaccine.

Also the explosions of AIDS was essentially caused by increased mobility in the global population. There was a mutation in the HIV virus, enabling it to cross from apes to other primates like humans. It was originally recorded as an unknown illness affecting the tribal populations of africa. After people began to travel, the disease went with them much like when the europeans first landed in the americas.

Cancer on the other hand is a more local story. A lot of areas in the USA with high cancer rates are down wind of oil refineries or have chemicals present in ground water. The processed foods we eat certainly doesn't help either. Since the addition of chemicals to our diet (post WW2) the cancer rate has skyrocketed because of an increase in pesticides, processed foods, and pollution. Not to mention the thinning ozone layer! There are still countries in the world (Scandinavia and Japan for example) that have very low cancer rates and modern medicine just like the USA, but do not have the plague of other domestic problems.

If you believe Aids comes from apes, then you really lost. Illness can and have been engineered. As much as medication can cause problems, leading to the need of other meds to solve the created problem and so the cycle continues. The old Nazi war tactic of creating the problem and being the solution. Makes profit easily achieved. I certainly don't believe that aids came from apes .

There has never been a single disease "engineered" in all of history. Biolohgicsl ware fare has always used already existing diseases. It is currently impossible to replicate a living thing such as a cell in a laboratory, and even though a virus is not technically alive, it's still an incredibly complex structure and nobody has ever built one. The HIV virus mutates frequently and there are many strands of it. Was the feline version engineered too? A modern day example of a fosease crossing species barriers would be the swine flu, or bird flu. Mix together mutating contagions and easy transportation, and outbreaks are inevitable. If you believe that HIV was engineered (why do it anyway?) then I'd imagine you also may have believed that the pyramids were built by aliens, Nubiru is going to crash into the earth 2 months ago, and the illuminati have taken over and are forming a world government. All conspiracy theories and nothing more. A basic understanding of molecular biology and history will show that constructing an entire self replicating virus is impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

If you believe Aids comes from apes, then you really lost. Illness can and have been engineered. As much as medication can cause problems, leading to the need of other meds to solve the created problem and so the cycle continues. The old Nazi war tactic of creating the problem and being the solution. Makes profit easily achieved. I certainly don't believe that aids came from apes .

:thumbsup:

I gave up early on this thread due to the fact most people believe what is regurgitated by the mainstream media, 96% of which is owned by 6 corporations.  The implications of that fact alone are staggering.

It's called zoonosis. It's when a pathogen can be transmitted from animal to human. I for one don't get my biology from the media. That's just stupid. I get my information from text books, scientists, and universities. All of which are independent sources and not part of that 96% you speak of. If you still don't believe me, read some research papers that have been peer reviewed by the international scientific community. I don't know where you get your figures, but perhaps 96% of media in this country is controlled by 6 corporations (which ones?) but that does not account for the rest of the world, and certainly does not account for independent scientific research. Any basic understanding of molecular biology will prove my point.