Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

A Birthday Thread.... REWORDED.. COME ON BBS..

[pa...]

Hi Patty

I will do my best to help.

Just a thought are you keeping a list in BB's  names in alphabetical order.

Will get back to you later.

Appointment at doctors.

Hi dd...  I'm keeping a list of all bbs, as they post.. Their names won't be in alpha order on the BD list, but that may change, though I don't think that's important..  Maybe you meant who I am going into blog... no just random and when I see who's up on the page.  Just trying to get it going.  Thanks for any help you can provide..  Hope your doc appt goes well.

Patty

It is 7.04 am here in the  U.K.

DD :smitten:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [...]

• [Li...]

• [ho...]

October here, thank you so much for helping me realize I was not going crazy or dying. Tamzo Happy Birthday and God bless you.

Armando

P.S. I'm just a baby kind of sort of, two and years before the big 5-0.

Hi... No  you are "NOT" going crazy or dying..  Everything is from this lousy drug.  You just stay connected in posting to one and all, you'll have your support to get through this.  You will heal and be fine in time.  Just hang in there, stay with all your bbs on this site.

Hugs to you Armando..  I'm so happy you posted your b/day month. 

Pattylu

I was born in March too. I see a lot of fish out there. Thanks PattyLu. I think this is a great idea !

I so appreciate you letting me know so I could be a part of it.

Hello friend!

I'm a spring baby...March. His is in December.

Thank you, Pattylu!  :)

By golly.... these March babies are just taking over! :laugh: :laugh:  They're in the lead big time! :thumbsup:

Pattylu

Hi pattylu

It is 4.10 am I have not forgotten ;) yesterday I was out most of the day, and by evening I had replies to post :laugh: hubby is home today so I will be doing my rounds a.s.a.p. I am very good at getting what I want. But how do I carry the link over.

DD :)

Hi pattylu

It is 4.10 am I have not forgotten ;) yesterday I was out most of the day, and by evening I had replies to post :laugh: hubby is home today so I will be doing my rounds a.s.a.p. I am very good at getting what I want. But how do I carry the link over.

DD :)

Hi dd... no problem, everyone has responsibilities - right!  You can either tell them its in Off Topic.. If you want to provide the link, it will take more work on your part.  You go up to the upper left after your on the thread.. top left where the http is, highlight, right click, then select copy... when you go to post to one of the bbs and tell them about it.. right click again in the body of your message and then select paste.  To me, it would take less time just sharing about the thread and tell them to go to Off Topic.  Thanks again..

Best to you DD.  Hugs, Patty

Hey all.  Do we want the March bbs taking this thread over????:laugh: :laugh:  Come on folks... we need all the other months to get onboard.  We have a race on here now... The March kids are way out ahead... :laugh:

Hugs, Pattylu