Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

A Birthday Thread.... REWORDED.. COME ON BBS..

[pa...]

Well, no one posted, but some read... So I'll reword this... What month were you born??? (not day of the month)  I'll keep track, and then post each month who are the birthday bbs for that month...  So how about it?  This is just one more way we can help give each other a little lift. 

Hope you post your b/d month.. 

Pattylu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [pa...]

• [...]

• [Li...]

• [ho...]

Hey birthday bbs... HOORRAY... FINALLY!..  Well, I have my "paper" calender, LOL... I'm writing down one and all, and will post each month, the birthday of those bbs that month. Thanks for posting... I truly hope this takes off.  How about all who posted, get your other bbs that you communicate with,  on board to post.  How about that?  I'll post each month, the first of the month, celebrating each and every bbs that birth month.  Then we can take that to another level at some point... The "rebirth month"... HEALED...  But lets start from the first... Get your other bbs to post!

Hugs to you all. Patty

Well I am October

Scorpio

October 23 - November 21

Scorpio is the eighth sign of the zodiac, and that shouldn't be taken lightly -- nor should Scorpios! Those born under this sign are dead serious in their mission to learn about others. There's no fluff or chatter for Scorpios, either; these folks will zero in on the essential questions, gleaning the secrets that lie within. Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either; they also travel in a world that is black and white and has little use for gray. The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps

Sorry BB's I could not resist, I have been a Scorpio for 54 years and I did not know this how apt for me :laugh:

DD :smitten:

November 6th.....Scorpio!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup.............makes sense for me doesnt it? LOL Don't piss me off or Ill remember it and hunt you down and hold a fierce grudge :laugh: True story! LOL

DD you and I are a pair so far!!!

Lisa

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/wreath-1719.gif  December ~ close to Christmas!

This is a great idea Patty!  Thank you so much for doing this for us!

Love,

Lily

That's cool Pop!  Have you liked having your birthday during the Holidays?  I have as an adult because everyone is so happy then and in a festive mood!  Just wondered.

Lily