Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Dog and Puppy Lover's. Post and Share Pics Here!

[Sk...]

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sk...]

• [Da...]

• [Ca...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you!

Roo can get a little rough with Pippa, but Pipps will catch up with her soon enough.  They will both be between 70 and 80 pounds.  Yikes! :o

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/a552ec4ef9f4b4069885bf8d8f7d4da8.jpg

Charlie :smitten:

[00...]

Charlie

Love love love the photos! Those two will get along just fine. My sister had a Golden Retriever who lived until she was 16. Thanks for sharing those pics.  :smitten:

Charlie

Love love love the photos! Those two will get along just fine. My sister had a Golden Retriever who lived until she was 16. Thanks for sharing those pics.  :smitten:

Thanks Mandala,

I think they will grow up together as best friends.  My last two dogs were a Doberman and an Irish Setter.  They were best friends and live very long happy lives. :angel:

Hi all,

I got another puppy!  She's an English white Golden Retriever.  Roo, the Doberman is almost five months now.  Pippa, the Golden Retriver is almost ten weeks old.  They are great friends!!! :thumbsup:

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/5ab22d67ba8b1f9fe2841a3d6a9371b9.jpg

They are both beautiful!!!  :)

Thank you,  Piano Girl!  :)

They are sooo much work, but well worth it!

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/d1a372035c3f05b41bcb894fdbff36cc.jpg

Oh I love these pics, the dogs are so sweet !!!

:smitten:

Charlie:  love love love your puppies.  What fun and WORK!  Do you do click and treat training.  My dogs love the positive aspect and learn really fast. 

xo Overcomer :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thank you!

Roo can get a little rough with Pippa, but Pipps will catch up with her soon enough.  They will both be between 70 and 80 pounds.  Yikes! :o

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/a552ec4ef9f4b4069885bf8d8f7d4da8.jpg

I love this pic because it shows the difference in size.

I wondered if a 5 month old would understand restraint.

It won't Take Long before they are evenly matched in weight.

They are both beautiful .

Btw heard through the grapevine that it is soon to be your BD.

Hope you come around here for all of us to send you our love :)

Challis. Your grumpy face is adorable! Love her

Love Carol

Charlie:  love love love your puppies.  What fun and WORK!  Do you do click and treat training.  My dogs love the positive aspect and learn really fast. 

xo Overcomer :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks Overcomer, :)

Yes, they are both being clicker trained.  The Doberman is in the process of being hand gesture trained.  Both breeds are extremely smart. :o.

Thank you!

Love Carol

Thanks Carol, :)

Roo tries to be gentle, but isn't always successful. ::). Pippa will catch up to her weight class in another eight weeks or so.  Until then I have to supervise them twenty four hours a day! :tickedoff:

Birthday!  Ugh! :tickedoff:

Hi Charlie:  Amazing how fast they learn with clicker training.  The pups think they are playing games and getting FOOD.  Once I have introduced the word, then I add in the hand gesture.  Yes, those are 2 very smart breeds.  I have Portuguese Water Dogs and they are Really Smart too.  I have learned that I cannot let them get away with a bad behavior even once, or they think the rules have changed.  Plus if you don't train the smart breeds they will train you.  It definitely sounds like you know what you are doing!

OC  :smitten: :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you!

Love Carol

Thanks Carol, :)

Roo tries to be gentle, but isn't always successful. ::). Pippa will catch up to her weight class in another eight weeks or so.  Until then I have to supervise them twenty four hours a day! :tickedoff:

Birthday!  Ugh! :tickedoff:

Hi Charlie i just wanted to say your doggys look cute and i think it looks beautiful in your home too i like the floors alot

hello i feel bad for saying the problems with my dog but i need some advice on what to do , i gave my chihuahua a bath yesterday i used some flea spray and some gold bond powder since she itches frequently i dont see any fleas on her i think she has some kind of mange on her i was told that putting some used motor oil on her can kill the mange i dont want to harm her doing that , can any one else suggest something that works good and is safe? thank you for help

hello i feel bad for saying the problems with my dog but i need some advice on what to do , i gave my chihuahua a bath yesterday i used some flea spray and some gold bond powder since she itches frequently i dont see any fleas on her i think she has some kind of mange on her i was told that putting some used motor oil on her can kill the mange i dont want to harm her doing that , can any one else suggest something that works good and is safe? thank you for help

Ummm :idiot: Ive never heard of motor oil for getting rid of mange. You might wanna try some WD40 instead. It also works well for getting stains out of carpet. 8) Just to clarify, Please disregard my advice Katie.  :laugh: I bet someone on here could give you some good pointers on the mange. :)

hi snoball i found a good solution online mix BORAX  soap with hydrogen peroxide make a paste from it

Ah ha...You're smart. I like your solution better. :) I'll keep that one in mind, next time I get mange. :D

I hope your sweet doggy feels better soon. :)

Snoball