Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Dog and Puppy Lover's. Post and Share Pics Here!

[Sk...]

Just found this thread and it's awesome! I have a 9 year old male border collie that I adore. He makes sure I get out for a walk everyday. He used to be a great frisbee catcher until he got cancer a couple of years ago. He recovered from the cancer, but sadly his life has to be a little more sedate. I keep trying to convince my wife to let us get one little sheep for him to herd, but she won't go for it. He does do a great job of herding the next door neighbors cat though...

Here's a couple of pics. Sorry, if you click on these they get bigger.

Lovely pics.

I am glad that he recovered from the cancer.

Thank you for posting them.

I don't have a dog but I sure enjoy seeing the photos and reading about the bonds that each of you has with your special loved ones.

Carol

Carol

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sk...]

• [Da...]

• [Ca...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I love this thread!  This is my doberman puppy Roo when she was six weeks old. :smitten:

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/747db4fbe99325c1175e2b2a5a053506.jpg

Charlie :smitten:

I love this thread too.

I dont even have a dog but I do love them. She is the cutest doberman that I have ever seen!

Got any pics of her now? She must be 4 months or so already .

:smitten:

Carol

I love this thread too.

I dont even have a dog but I do love them. She is the cutest doberman that I have ever seen!

Got any pics of her now? She must be 4 months or so already .

:smitten:

Carol

Hi Carol,

She'll be fourteen weeks on Thursday! 8)

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/d7cc2491cf8c319f1cacc97e5593dd51.jpg

Here are the girls watching the Super Bowl. ::) I taught the baby to use the stairs because my bed is very high. ::)

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/83056d1e59ceac89b11a7f490b8fde53.jpg

Here are the girls watching the Super Bowl. ::) I taught the baby to use the stairs because my bed is very high. ::)

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/83056d1e59ceac89b11a7f490b8fde53.jpg

beautiful dobermen Charlie, i just wonder who does all the running with them ?

they need a lot of excercise , we had an irish setter and i had tu use my bike because

no way could we keep up with the speed. thanks for the fotos ...cool. :)

Mandala

When did you change your ticker?  And you could even put a picture of your own dog?

I see that you have an anniversary coming up.

Carol

[d8...]

Mandala

When did you change your ticker?  And you could even put a picture of your own dog?

I see that you have an anniversary coming up.

Carol

I Carol, I changed the ticker a couple of weeks ago. Was just playing around one night when I was bored hehe.

I did post a bunch of dog photos a few pages back  :)

Yes two years on Feb 26th.

beautiful dobermen Charlie, i just wonder who does all the running with them ?

they need a lot of excercise , we had an irish setter and i had tu use my bike because

no way could we keep up with the speed. thanks for the fotos ...cool. :)

My last two dogs were a doberman and an Irish setter!  I grew up with Irish Setters and love the breed!  They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but are soooo sweet! :idiot:

There are two dobermans living around the corner, so someone is always heading to the park, beach, or walking around the neighborhood.  It takes a village. ::). I also have a large gated yard for the dogs to run around.  I'll teach Roo to swim in my lap pool when the weather is warmer.  Swimming is the best excersise for them!  I'm also working with her to train on the treadmill.  My last Dobie loved it!

yes the treadmill is one of the tools that Cesar Milan uses.

You can see how much it helps with high energy dogs .

He also talks about the ritual of the walk with them.

My neighbor has a young yellow lab and she is training her with the walk.

This dog is so rambunctious that she is jumping on everyone.

I am glad to be the guinea pig that stands there while her owner gets her under control.

Carol

hi i noticed  you folks here were able to upload photos mm i tried to upload a photo here like 2 days ago  i was discusing mustangs with them i wanted to show him mine :( i put it on a photobucket page it didnt go thru :/

hi i noticed  you folks here were able to upload photos mm i tried to upload a photo here like 2 days ago  i was discusing mustangs with them i wanted to show him mine :( i put it on a photobucket page it didnt go thru :/

Okay, get the IMG link from photobucket, copy, and just paste it in the reply mode.  Oh, my puppy just walked through my bedroom with a tree branch. ::)

Charlie  :smitten: