Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Dog and Puppy Lover's. Post and Share Pics Here!

[Sk...]

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sk...]

• [Da...]

• [Ca...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[f9...]

Thanks Lily and Morreweg,

Don't be fooled by that innocent look. I have had 5 labs in my lifetime and she was the spunkiest of them all.  :laugh:

Thanks Mandala  ;)

What lovely photos,they are all so cute  :thumbsup:

Its nice to here from you again................its been a while..... :smitten: :smitten:

Luv Chrissy.

[f9...]

Thanks Mandala  ;)

What lovely photos,they are all so cute  :thumbsup:

Its nice to here from you again................its been a while..... :smitten: :smitten:

Luv Chrissy.

Hi Chrissy, thanks and yes it has been a while. Nice to talk to you again too. I hope you are well.  :smitten:

[f9...]

Beautiful pup, Mandala. In that first shot, she looks ready to be roasted!

Nooo, I didn't say that. Jeez..

Thanks UTC, Hehe, you mean in the plastic container? She just climbed in there. Her name was Sage. I don't have her anymore but she was great. On the previous page is a pic of the first day that I got her. Took her to my sisters and she saw my sisters dog and a few min later was sleeping in the fluff of her tail. Very sweet pic.

They're all gorgeous. I love dogs so much. Would love to get one since I lost Sammy. It would be good for me, but I just don't feel like I would be a good master during this ordeal.

[f9...]

They're all gorgeous. I love dogs so much. Would love to get one since I lost Sammy. It would be good for me, but I just don't feel like I would be a good master during this ordeal.

Thanks and for you, you will have one again..........when the time is right. Will be good for walks  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that I haven't already posted this pic of Nina flying! She is liking the winter weather, we do a walk in the forest for an hour these days. Today she was a little too enthusiastic catching a stick and hurt her throat, right now she's resting up in her cage.

Here she is:

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b591/Davejc1/IMG_0113-1jpg_zps87678787.jpg

[f9...]

I hope that I haven't already posted this pic of Nina flying! She is liking the winter weather, we do a walk in the forest for an hour these days. Today she was a little too enthusiastic catching a stick and hurt her throat, right now she's resting up in her cage.

Here she is:

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b591/Davejc1/IMG_0113-1jpg_zps87678787.jpg

AWESOME pic David. Thanks for sharing that!  :thumbsup:

Gosh what a feel good thread, love all these furry creatures. This is my Italian Mastiff (Cane Corso) Aida. She is 145lbs and afraid of squirrels, intruders beware she will slobber you to death with kisses.

Nosery

Aida_Feb_09_009.jpg.162e47316bbacd8060420815556bfb27.jpg

What a beautiful dog! How about some close up shots? 145 pounds that an awful lot of slobber, love to see her. Nina chases real and imaginary squirrels.

David

Just found this thread and it's awesome! I have a 9 year old male border collie that I adore. He makes sure I get out for a walk everyday. He used to be a great frisbee catcher until he got cancer a couple of years ago. He recovered from the cancer, but sadly his life has to be a little more sedate. I keep trying to convince my wife to let us get one little sheep for him to herd, but she won't go for it. He does do a great job of herding the next door neighbors cat though...

Here's a couple of pics. Sorry, if you click on these they get bigger.

Bax2.jpeg.93fca09e5e9d128e37037421b28c2bc9.jpeg

Bax3.jpeg.db9d7041a1e82393559cd7f981169b2a.jpeg

Bax4.jpg.063b2497225b3488e6a948706b739d38.jpg

Bax6.jpg.4c0d82e1ddb078e39f3f45d3cc45708e.jpg

Gosh what a feel good thread, love all these furry creatures. This is my Italian Mastiff (Cane Corso) Aida. She is 145lbs and afraid of squirrels, intruders beware she will slobber you to death with kisses.

Nosery

You can't tell her size by the picture . She is beautiful. Celest Aida :)

(not sure if I spelled that right)

Love that song.

Carol