Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Dog and Puppy Lover's. Post and Share Pics Here!

[Sk...]

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sk...]

• [Da...]

• [Ca...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[05...]

This is the BEST thread IMHO! I'm not just an animal lover, I'm a dog foster/carer, a wildlife carer/rescuer/rehabilitator and an animal freak!! I'd much rather spend a day with some animals than with humans. lol I know, sad isn't it? Hopefully that will change when I'm benzo free as I'm SURE the depersonalisation that I feel is because of the benzos. For 2 decades I feel like I've been living in a glass box. As the meds go, so too does that feeling.

I can't have kids, so i've had dogs. Riki-Lee (named after Riki-Lee Jones) was a Dingo and lived to age 17.(1990 - 2007) Millie was a mini foxie cross Chihuahua who succumbed to a 1 in 100,000 rare blood cancer last July at age 12. (2000 - 2012) Now I have 3 yr old Maya, an Italian Greyhound cross Chihuahua. Because I've always had 2 dogs, they have taught each other things as the decades have gone by. Stuff I taught Riki-Lee, Millie learned and taught Maya. It's great to see my number 1 and number 2 in the behaviour of my number 3.. It means that Rik and Mill live on in their little sister :>

In 2011 I moved to a different State because I fell in love after being single (by choice) for 11 years. I now have an adopted son named Mitch. He's an 8 yr old Blue Heeler and the man of the house :>

I could rave on for hours about my fur babies and how wonderful they are. How they've saved my life, given me unconditional love every day of their lives. Their love is priceless!!

So here's my babies... Riki-Lee and Millie sitting the way they always did, and Maya supporting me when I was having a really tough day!! They're SO intuitive! Well, if you're here you know what I mean  ;)

Millie snuggled into her big sister Riki-Lee 2006

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3q8e5QxMb7WUEtPUUM3N1AxSm8/edit?usp=sharing

Maya supporting me on Sunday when I was really struggling!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3q8e5QxMb7WMVJzNnpLZ1p0T1U/edit?usp=sharing

Even Millie used to sleep on my shoulder on bad days.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3q8e5QxMb7WQ0NGVEJ5Y2kwanM/edit?usp=sharing

And I have to add this one.. My Yin and Yang babies.. Millie and Maya were fast friends, now I know why, it wasn't to last more than 2 years :<

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3q8e5QxMb7WdmxEbHRSc0Rkakk/edit?usp=sharing

This is the first time I've used Google Drive..I hope the links work, I only just found that I have loads of space on google to store and share stuff. Groovy!

I could post a pic a day I love my kids so much!!

~ Sarah ☮

Aw. I so want to see the pics Sarah.

They have the locked icon on them.

The way that I understand google drive is that you have to give permission for people to see the things.

I have used it occasionally to share data etc.

maybe you can open a photobucket account. That is what I use for my pics .

I just put my kitty on the Kitty thread.

Can't wait to see your pics

Love Carol

Challis

What a precious moment .

She seems so gentle in the picture.

Or was it roughhousing ?

Thanks for posting dear friend .

Love Carol