Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Dog and Puppy Lover's. Post and Share Pics Here!

[Sk...]

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sk...]

• [Da...]

• [Ca...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skyzone,

I hope Kiwi will be okay, too.  Does your Vet. office not have people on call on Saturday?  Our office is open on Saturdays even...  I hope you can find out more and be able to get her some help soon.  I am so very sorry.

Prayers...

Lily

Thanks, guys!  Kiwi is alright.  I just have to get the vet's opinion when I go.  I will let you all know how it goes.

[7f...]

Air Flossing Doggy Style

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/SheWolf510/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20VICKI-PC/AirFlossing.jpg

Staffy

Thanks, guys!  Kiwi is alright.  I just have to get the vet's opinion when I go.  I will let you all know how it goes.

That is great Skyzone!  Do please let us know how the appointment goes!  I am so glad Kiwi is okay!

:)

Lily

• 3 weeks later...

A dog rescuer came up to my car window today at the wal-mart parking lot to pet my dog.  She reminded me of Staffy.

Here is Kiwi's brother, Alfonz:  He is Rat Terrier-Jack Russel mix.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag115/jamessky99/P310313_1230_01_zps3b930387.jpg

[7f...]

Hi Zone,

Just a quick stopover to see how Kiwi is doing, I see by the posts above she is okay, thank dog for that. :angel:

Hey thought this might bring you a laugh, it's my old gal 'talking' on command, she is a lot like me likes to 'mag' on a bit.

I had a good chuckle at the post above re the dog rescuer, was she nuts too?

http://youtu.be/AEA_PGGynjA

Enjoy.

Staffy x

Hi Zone,

Just a quick stopover to see how Kiwi is doing, I see by the posts above she is okay, thank dog for that. :angel:

Hey thought this might bring you a laugh, it's my old gal 'talking' on command, she is a lot like me likes to 'mag' on a bit.

I had a good chuckle at the post above re the dog rescuer, was she nuts too?

http://youtu.be/AEA_PGGynjA

Enjoy.

Staffy x

:laugh:  That is funny.  Thanks for the video.  Kiwi is fine.  She likes the new place also.  I hope to move into a nicer place or even my own house soon,  like within a year or so.  That would be nice. 

-SZ-

This thread is a great idea ! I can't believe I didn't notice it sooner. I guess I really am in a cog fog.

I love seeing your dog pics and videos you guys. I think I'll have to post some of my dogs pictures soon.

Thanks for starting this thread. My dogs are have been my best support while in withdrawal.

Love,

Lou

Welcome, lou!

My kiwi is helping me through withdraw as well.  Aren't they just amazing loving creations?

-SZ-

Yes, they sure are. My dogs are like little angels. They always get me through the hardest days. It's nice to see so many animal lovers on this thread.  :)

[7f...]

Time for a bump up on this thread....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/SheWolf510/InstantAntidepressant.jpg

Believe it!

I like that, Staffy.  Thanks for posting.  I was beginning to wonder what happened to the doggy thread.

-SZ-

Hi Skyzone

Been a little out of it, so no pic postings, glad to here that your Kiwi is well.  Today I gave a pig trotter to Nina, she really likes them, today  she got a bone stuck in her back teeth, it wasn't  particularly dangerous but she couldn't remove it. She came over to me laid her head on my lap with the bone sticking out and signalled for me to help her out!!! Dogs are amazing, sometimes prozac on four legs.  Dd.

Oh, Nina! 

Hi david,

Kiwi is very happy with the new place I moved into.  I will post some pics of her soon.

-SZ-

• 3 weeks later...
[7f...]

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick stopover to say hello and give some POSITIVE news.  I entered a competition here in Australia to have a portrait of your dog 'immortalised' on a wall at Bondi Beach.  Bondi Beach is the hip, funky and fashionable place in Sydney.  My little old girl 'Fat Flea' has been shortlisted in the final 12.  When I logged on this morning, I was so surprised and happy, I shocked myself that I could feel 'happy' again for just a short while.  Gratitude.

It would be such a lovely thing if we won, but there is some very stiff competition. 

Here are the 12 finalists

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/SheWolf510/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20VICKI-PC/BondiCompetition.jpg

All very special, but the little old gal in the bottom left hand corner just has that something special!    :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Some happy, good news!

Staffy