Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Dog and Puppy Lover's. Post and Share Pics Here!

[Sk...]

[bc...]

What kind of dog is she Staffy.  She looks a bit like my son's pup?  A great story I agree SZ. 

Zeek, your dog is so cute!  Is that a golden doodle?  Really sweet!

Hi Flutter,

Penny is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Amstaff.  Cheeky little muffin she is.  Even now if anyone wears a 'hoodie' she tries to jump in, funny when she was a pup, not so funny when it's all 20kgs of tight muscle trying to squeeze into your back..... :laugh:

She does look like your sons pup indeed.

Staffy

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sk...]

• [Da...]

• [Ca...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not one of my own pics, but I love this one.......

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/SheWolf510/Iamadopted.jpg

Staffy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Staffy... that is too much... LOL LOL  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pattylu

Staffy, I loved that vid.  They are so sweet and I loved hearing your voice.  I love how you speak to them............reminds me of how I speak to animals.  Beautiful and strong pack you have there!!

thanks again for sharing!

Love,

Flutterbye

Wow staffy......you are so clever with what you can do with the computor.loved the video and your dogs..............can we have another one please  :laugh:

luv chrissy xx

[bc...]

Hi Chrissy, Flutter and Carol,

Thanks for the lovely comments re the pack.  They are strong that's for sure, most people cross the road when they see us coming, even though they are well behaved, I guess it's a whole lot of dog.

Flutter those dogs come out of the surf look so cute and like they have really enjoyed a day out.

Chrissy, I can do another one, but I think I might be wearing my welcome a tad thin. >:D  Only thing in my life  that would be considered 'thin' right now.

Have a great day everyone.  Off to a party for Mum's Birthday.

Staffy x

[bc...]

It's amazing isn't it David.  She obviously has the ball 'imprint sensed' as her other senses would be highly attuned/increased.  Thank you for posting, I thought it was beautiful.  Such a gorgeous gal.  Kind of like an 'old' Nina in many years to come?

Staffy

Thanks for the videos, Staffy and David!  This thread is starting to find it's respective place on the forum.  :thumbsup:  Thank You all for keeping this thread alive.  I will have to get some more pics of kiwi too!. 

-Sky-

Just got back from walkies with little Nina, here she is frolicking in the 'snow'

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b591/Davejc1/DSC01584_zps6b432767.jpg

some more of Nina and my wood chopping therapy

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b591/Davejc1/DSC01567_zps43dd4362.jpg

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b591/Davejc1/DSC01575_zpsc6baf2f2.jpg

David

Morning David

Great story about the blind dog.

Love the pictures of your Nina, love Collies and Spaniels

Hubby sees lots of Collies on his travels round the farms where he collects milk.

It was Gemma the Collie that hubby braked to miss her as she has a habit of darting in front of him as he leaves the farm yard, problem was it was snowing at the time, and he ended up with his tanker in a ditch slightly tipped over onto one side :o

Just asked hubby if she still does it, yep but he is ready for her now.

Every time you chop a piece of wood think of it has a benzo :D

What snow David did you put it in your freezer so you  could take a picture with Nina ;)

Have a good day.

DD :smitten:

Nina, the sweetheart that she is loves to chase things, cars, bikes, even barks at the extractor fan, anything that moves.

Yes, I will smash all those little pills to pieces, that's good therapy. Could also chainsaw the Pdrs!

trying to post video in photo bucket, but can't figure out how to do it without giving access to my library.

Back later

Dd.

hey David

Like to see your pics. 

Frolicking she was but maybe there was more snow than we see?

Haha

Flutter

Your grandpuppy is sooo cute

Carol