Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

geography

[2z...]

Czech republic

Nosy Be ?

2Zam just bit stressed chatting to an overly effusive  Braziilian  group, &  then Chinese Malaysians, immediately afterwards & have 2 proper house guests ( early 30's women backpackers (1 the daughter of my very old but now deceased friend ), to boot staying for another week, but out at present ( bliss ) & I do like people more than hubby but tired of the chit chat.

Can understand l/t relationships not for everyone.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ar...]

• [Da...]

• [2z...]

• [sa...]

Madagascar

Pas des Trucadors?

Sorry I've not posted sooner. been in my own w/d world.

We seem to be at polar opposite in regards to being around people. I've been talking to myself for the last 3 days & you'd  like to be free of the chit chat.

I'd like to do something about the absence of someone in relationship thing. I think my problem is I'm too independent. Not really needy, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to be with someone.

Formentera  Balearic Islands ( Spain )

North Sentinel Island ?

Isolated is not good either. Chit chat wears very thin I can assure you of that.

Relationships a compromise.

Part of Andaman Islands & Archipelago in the Bay of Bengal off the coast of Myramar.

...the island exists in a curious state of limbo under established international law and can be seen as a sovereign entity under Indian protection. It is, therefore, one of the de facto autonomous regions of India... The indigenous people are the most isolated tribe in the world.

Have you been there??

Archipelago Cinema?? I think you might have been here.

I'm not real good with the chit chat stuff. I'm pretty task oriented. I like to see an end product to my labors. Working @ this w/d so maybe I can get back to one of my all time best hobbies - working with the dogs in therapy, obedience &/or agility competition. I had lots of friends when I was involved. can't seem to get any takers on the online meet sites. I'd rather be by myself than with someone who is not a fit. I can compromise, but ....

Somewhere near Papu, New Guina.

Juliet's Balcony?

Me to quit - not woozy, eyeballs falling out. have a good day. I'll try to get some sleep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Part of the New Georgia Islands system - Solomon Islands

Delaware Water Gap??

I've been brain dead or wished sometimes for an alternative to my current state since last contact. Having a rough go with the W/d since mid-Mar. Almost done though. I really hope it gets better because I don't want to be like the way I am now for whatever time I have to exist.

Delaware Water Gap,on the border of New Jersey & Pennsylvania- cuts though the Appalachian Mts.

Hope U feeling better 2Zazapam.