Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

geography

[2z...]

Is this a place in Greece? I only can find reference to it being wife of Socrates, so I'm punting :-\ Help :idiot:

Bellingrath Gardens

ara - glad your surgery went well. was thinking of you under the knife.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ar...]

• [Da...]

• [2z...]

• [sa...]

Xantippe is a town in Western Australia

Bellingrath Gardens: Mobile Alabama USA

Nine Hells Of Beppu ?

Thanks Zam , had let it go a bit too long, 3 years, before getting removed.

New Zealand another name for Tarahiki Island or islands of Newfoundland Canada.

Krung thep mahanakhon bovorn ratanakosin mahintharayutthaya mahadilok pop noparatratchathani burirom udomratchanivetmahasathan amornpiman avatarnsathit sakkathattiyavisnukarmprasit?

Ok getting some new glasses ,too expensive, got 1 nigher 4 people family tomorrow night so have to keep tidying etc . a nuisance.

Had email from  that friend of mines that dieds daughter- Jess she might come to Oz again in Feb, & maybe stay with us she's a bit lost really wants a bloke & have kids, but only wants ' the best "prospects, well established. etc. How was you day David feeling any better?

Thailand?

Middelfart

Not bad day, shiatsu was good. Got friends from France coming tomorrow, got clean up a bit. days definitely getting longer.

yes more or less , it's the official name of Bangkok

town in Denmark

Lovinia

Oh house guests, you'll be like us with people about, for us too many people but not friends though. Are they French or British ex pats? 

Michigan USA

Fanny Hands Lane

Husband is French and wife is Taiwanese, they have two year old so should be fun! They live in Rennes or near there. Very much into Jpn culture and built house jpn style. They are not staying with us, coz too cold, there is a hot spring hotel quite nearby us and they will stay there.

Ludford , Herefortshire. England

Matmata

Oh sounds fun, the hot springs would be wonderful. Do you bathe in there? I have seen the monkeys in some Japanese springs.

Tunisia

Lost

Yes, but no monkeys in these ones, I think the ones that you have seen are in more rural settings than ours. When the children were young, we used to go  to a great hot spring deep in the mountains, would take food and LOTS of drink. Chains were a must for the car. I wonder why I still have a strong heart thinking about all the things that we did, getting beetroot red in the spa and then diving into the icy river after imbibing copious amounts of sake'!

Lost :Aberdeenshire Scotland

The candy striped lighthouse & keepers cottage

yes, snow monkeys of Nagano & Shiga Kogen, have long hair. Sake don't think i have tried it or if I have don't remember what it tastes, like but youngest son said he tried sake recently & loved it has to be warm I think  he said.

Oh swimming and alcohol not go to well together but guess you were younger then., sounds like happy times.

Sydney Australia

Shagford

Sake' can actually do you in, not too strong but takes a long time to eliminate so you get a thick head, me and my mate use to drink about 1.8 litters  of it cold a day,  whilst chopping wood and swapping men's stories. Yes, those were all happy devil may care days.

Merryland Quarry Dartmoor, Devon England 

( surprised you got the lighthouse one. )

Monkeys Eyebrow

You sound like you were quite strong, outdoorsey. Are you tall ? H's brother that he never sees &who  lives in Canberra is 6 ft 5 & a half. H. has gone to bed.I should wind down for the night, too as more tidying up of "common" areas tomorrow, ( 2 rooms are already prepared G 's  bathroom ).Guess you will be occupied with visitors tomorrow .I'm getting eyes  tested too , tomorrow a optom. did not want to make up from old prescription ….