Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

geography

[2z...]

al kabir one of the 99 names of God in Islam

Al Kabir an indian Punjabi weaver, mystic & poet who had a great influence on Sikkism

& influenced Islam.( As Sayl al Kabir also a town in Mecca province Saudi)

The Cod Hole?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ar...]

• [Da...]

• [2z...]

• [sa...]

Scone Scotland    ( used in chair at coronation )

Balls pyramid?

Timekeeper sound interesting - read blurb!-( know tuesdays with Morrie was a best seller )

20 km southeast of Lord Howe Island, in the Pacific Ocean  nice name! google.

Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump.

Sorry running out of places,

Slime ….(Are You serious you know a shrink once told me in the mid 80's that I was the most naive person he had EVER met !)

Slime -German punk rock band, a repulsive person sl.,a village in Croatia, a snail trail,a toy …etc.

disambiguation needed.

Blue

Sorry bit out of it. You are not naive at all, shrinks like to say things like that!!!!!. Croatia IS the answer. Well done J

Kissing.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Kissing use of the orbicucaris muscle, a ritual in jewish religion , a tradition as in kissing the Blarney stone,

the kissing post etc.

blue?

Forgot Blue! The fifth colour of the rainbow. A new born baby lacking in oxygen. Blue a description of ones feelings when not seeing rainbows!

Kissing is also a town in Germany.

Nowhere Else?

Blue is Aussie slang for "having a fight " as in the family next door were "having a blue."

(I was going to put a town for Kissing but gave up as wasn't sure where it was., would have been a guess)

Nowhere Else: an action film set in Sth Australia, a song by the band 'the 77's'

'We of The Never Never"

Bluey was also the name of my min poodle that I bought in Aussieland & brought back with me to America.

I can give you: Blue Mts location.

6 miles from my house in Carbon county, Pennsylvania, USA

ara: "we of the never never" is a movie??

How about:

Lake Titicacca?

Seen pictures & documentries - never actually been there. Does it really matter if we have actually been there? Wouldn't it be OK just to share interesting or not places/attraction??? We are just trying to pass the time & for me learn something new :thumbsup:

Sahara Desert

Hot Coffee?

Had lunch in a funky log cabin restaurant, lousy food, now feel bloated don't know if it's the food or Benzo

Hot Coffee : a community in Covington county. Mississippi, a doc. about a law suit involving spilt hot coffee.

Lake Aitilan

Oh setting was better than food then, sometimes the way, was it Japanese food? . Got cyst removed quick & competent Dr, a trained surgeon, & astonishingly no pain now at all.

guatemala

Booby Dingle

Yes, setting pretty spivey, expensive wood burning stove, lots of nice nicknacks. Italian style food, too oily for me.  I have a mole like growth gotta have removed, not cancerous but getting a little large and is uncomfortable, painful sometimes.

Booby Dingle : A town in Herefordshire, England.

Xantippe

Yeah best to get skin things fixed. One reason for staying around here is medical treatment is better, a shortage of Drs in the country . Don't know if that should be a criteria though ,as one can't live in cotton wool.