Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

geography

[2z...]

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ar...]

• [Da...]

• [2z...]

• [sa...]

How about capitals of the world. i.e what's the capital of Mali?  the person would answer with capital and pose another questions, could also include rivers and obscure landmarks, Why don't you start that? 

Hope you got more sleep  Dd.

The Capital of the Central African Republic Car is Banjui

What is the capital of Cote D'Ivorie.

D. I do like general knowledge stuff  most of Africa is pretty fascinating as long one does not get f.malaria there, or mugged in south africa or get Bilharzia which is in every lake except Lake Malawi.( son's gf got bilharzia in se Asia)

Looks like you folks got the idea going good. I like it :thumbsup:

Got too much boggy/foggy brain right now to participate. Didn't do good in the sleep dpt last nite Check in later.

The world is a fascinating place soo many things to know so little brain functionality now.

Catch you  later arafur & david. 2zaz

Andorra La Vella

(Have skied in Andorra many years ago, a BASI ski school there.)

What is the capital of the Solomon Islands?

Lome'

How about St Helena?

Thanks for asking, yes better in the evening by far. Mornings not been good past week or more, especially yesterday & today. Weird spaced out feelings. No headache or fever right now, in fact I have been working outside with my axe and chainsaw, so can't be bad. Just popped back in for a rest. I still will make my 0.125mg cut next wednesday whatever. Trying to free myself up thinking about this taper. It's a total waste of space!!!

Jamestown

How about East Timor?

I believe the " spaced out feeling" is a common side effect,derealization, depersonalisation of withdrawal, you'll get windows.I've had it, can remember being at a beach cafe & everything seemed like looking through  a sort of windowpane, out of  touch with reality - very disconcerting.

dilli

Eritrea ???

Yes, can't be helped, feel like I am going nuts and hard to find distraction sometimes. The axe awaits me.