Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

'White Wine in the Sun'

[7d...]

This song is the most beautiful Christmas song I have ever heard. One of our local councillors who had pondering what Christmas really meant to him, posted the link on Facebook on Christmas Day. I'd heard it before ages ago  and I love Tim Minchin. But I never thought he could make me cry - except from laughter.

As I watched on Christmas morning, the tears just streamed down my face. My three sons were not going to be seeing me that day but it made me look forward to seeing my sweet daughter and sharing a white wine in the sun. And my Mum.

I hope you will enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCNvZqpa-7Q

Hi Xana ,

I am from Oz & am in Sydney & like Tim Mitchin. Where are you from? I shall be watching the fireworks from a Kirribilli venue tomorrow night. Also had a Xanax addiction, mainly for insomnia. A happy New Year from,

Arafurapearl

LOL just what I want a nice wine however it aint going to happen.  hey i tried to listen but It wont work :( something has gone wrong.  Hope you had an ok day im sure it was sweet with your lovely hubby your daughter and your mum xxx

Hey Lizzy!

Thanks for telling me the link didn't work. I've just checked  the source. I don't think there are any blocks on here for youtube. People post them all the time, I think.

I've just recopied it and tried it. It works. It's worth a listen.

We had a pretty nice day for Christmas. Hope you did too. Last night we had a late Christmas dinner over at my eldest son's place. They'd been away. Going to FORCE ourselves to go up the coast todayt for NYE dinner and rock concert (only cover band). Are you doing anything?

Hope you can watch this clip now. I think you'd like it.

Hi Arafura: I'm from Queensland. Happy New Year to you too. Enjoy the fireworks!

Xana

Hey baby

I just listened to it yes a really sweet song he has got a great voice.  Thanks for doing that again.  Oh guess what im heading your way in beginning of march wanna catch up?  Early March ill be heading that way.  LOL on the FORCE it must be tough wish I was going with you guys.  Well I did got out for new year it wasnt that great not withdrawal wise but all the tools that were out and about well I guess not drinking really SUCKS to but other than that it was ok.  Hope your new year was good sweety im sure 2013 will be just fine. xxxxx