Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

TURTLEGIRL

[pa...]

Please don't use this for a messages

Hi D,  I understand this should not be posted in W&S, though, that is where the majority of bbs go and that's where they will see a message like this.  I know it will be moved.  I've been a member for 2.5 years, so I do understand, though, thanks for your reply.

Patty

I don't  think just because you have been a member for 2.5 years gives you special privilages. I dont want this garbage in my in box as a subject  on a reply post. Use your mail server.

I don't  think just because you have been a member for 2.5 years gives you special privilages. I dont want this garbage in my in box as a subject  on a reply post. Use your mail server.

Hello D,

Its apparent you became upset by all of this, and due to this, I decided to reply to your last post.  Firstly, the last I want to create is any stress on any bbs.  When I stated "I've been a member for 2.5 years", it was just to state that I am totally aware that this post doesn't belong in Withdrawal and Support.  Though, I explained why I posted it there, as majority of the bbs go to this section.  Many other bbs in the past have done the same, due to majority of bbs going to Withdrawal  & Support, and that "particular buddy", their inbox is full.  This particular bb was in distress, I pm'd her directly, the message could not go through, as her inbox was "full".

As far as me thinking I have "special privileges" for being a member for 2.5 years.  That's where your perception is inaccurate, as I have never and do not feel that way... I've explained that as above.  You state, "I don't want this garbage in my inbox as a subject".  Sorry, this was "not" in your in box.  As stated, I used the mail server, though the bbs I was trying to contact, her inbox was "full".

Sorry you became upset about this... It totally is confusing why this would be so upsetting to you...  Truly, this is so very unimportant to get so irritated about something so minor.

My best to you.  Pattylu