Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Exercise your brain - The BB Lumosity Word Game

[af...]

[af...]

Hi fellow travellers,

I confess that I try to read the Dictionary at least once a year, I have done this for many years.  I have been coming across some posts and articles lately where I've had to stop and really think about the meaning of a word, I guess this is another benzo related thing or perhaps my IQ is diminishing as I age >:D

Thus I got to thinking, maybe we could play our own word game, where if you see a word contained in a post, or an article or anything benzo related that you do not know the meaning of, or are struggling to comprehend, we can post it and what it means.

This would be just like our own 'Lumosity' version words.  I'll kick off in the very next post.

Staffy

[af...]

Okay, so I read a post with the word conbobulated in it, while I thought oh I think that means to be positive and in charge, I just couldn't remember what it meant, so for me, my first word is

Combobulated

adj. removed from a state of confusion

v. combobulate

antonym: discombobulated

Anyone else?