Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Nasty question for smokers only. How long have you smoked?

[wo...]

those anti smoking commercials on tv are scary the ones that have like someone in their 40s-60s that are a cancer survivor and they lost their voice and have to use one of those electronic voice boxes  :o

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [wo...]

• [Be...]

• [be...]

• [Pe...]

[e6...]

smoking 'fags' will either give you hiv (very unfortunate) or get you hooked up to an iron lung (also very unfortunate).

They 'will'?

You may find these facts interesting:

http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/life-at/med-talks/why-do-smokers-never-get-lung-cancer.html

Only approx 1 in 10 get lung cancer from smoking, and only 1  in 3 will die from a smoking related illness.

I'd like to see some evidence that anyone will get HIV from smoking, like you say.  Never heard of that before since HIV is a sexually transmitted disease, not a smoking disease.

[e6...]

you win on 'semantics.'  you're ok lost...hell, i like you. you can 'come over to my house and fu*k my sister' if you want....

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'm just going to do myself a favor and leave it there.

Good luck with your benzo battle.

I hated the thought of smokers. I had a college roommie who smoked like crazy. But she was a virtual genius and tutored me every night. But ever half hour or so she would take a break and smoke. I refused to join her but took a puff once in a while. Then it became two puffs, three puffs, and then a ciggie. Before I knew it I was buying packs of them. Been smoking ever since tho I've limited it to four a day. Once I am of this crap, I plan to stop smoking forever. It now costs me here in CT $96 for a carton of Marlboros. It's such a nasty and expensive habit. But I really enjoy it. That's the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning. I don't even pee first. ~~ Bets

Health issues related to Gluttony KILLS much more people than smoking does ive gotton some complements from guys saying it looks sexy to see a girl smoke thats not the reason why i do it though