Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Silly Season in almost upon us - show us your Xmas Tree

[8d...]

[8d...]

So the 'silly season' is almost upon us and god knows we could all do with some happiness and pleasure, it's just gone past midnight here and I've finished putting up my beautiful black christmas tree.

I have my whole house done out in black, red and silver, so it makes sense to have a black tree. 

Well here it is..... please feel free to pop up your Xmas Tree.

Staffy

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/SheWolf510/XmasTree2012.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Pe...]

• [De...]

• [Ho...]

• [sa...]

Staffy,

I love your tree!! So cool, black! Illput mine up, we are doing this weekend.

Would you die to know our tree has been up all year and redecorated for different holidays? What was borne of lazinesst turned intoa fun year long celebratiin.

This is a fun idea , staffy, I hope more people post theirs.

Happy Holidays!!

Sarah :smitten:

You're tree looks great StaffyGirl ! You're so organized!  I'm hoping to get mine up early this year but I have to wait until the tree lots open. Lol

I'll try to remember to post a pic when we get it put up. Great job ! I love Christmas too !

Have a Happy Thanksgiving !

Your Christmas trees are lovely Staffy and Jackie.

I haven't put mine up yet but when I do I'll take a photo and add it to this thread

Good idea for a thread !

Love Debbie x

[8d...]

I was unable to post my x-mas tree on here.. but I did get it posted as my avatar!  Merry Christmas everyone! 

Love, Jackie

Yeah Jackie, it looks lovely and thanks for joining in some much needed Christmas cheer.

Staffy !

[8d...]

Your Christmas trees are lovely Staffy and Jackie.

I haven't put mine up yet but when I do I'll take a photo and add it to this thread

Good idea for a thread !

Love Debbie x

Thanks Deb, we need as many good, positive threads as we can get going, takes our minds away from all this benzo stuff, even if for just a short while.

Staffy

Staff, how did you post your tree? My daughter was able to put it on my avitar but we couldnt figure how to post it? Huggies for you. Love Jackie

[8d...]

Jackie, do you have a photobucket account?  There's lots of freebie pic hosting accounts out there.  I find PB to be pretty good, you can sign up for free, very easy to use.

Staffy.

Ohhh...Staffy and Jackie, your trees are beautiful! I love them!

I have never seen a black Xmas tree and if anyone had ever told me they had a black Xmas tree I would have thought they were nuts but, wowza, yours is gorgeous, Staffy!

We haven't gotten ours yet but as soon as we do I'll post a pic of it. We also decorate the outside of our house too so when we've finished with that I'll post a pic of that, too.

Do you guys also do the outside of your houses?

Beautiful, ladies. Thanks so much for sharing!  :)

Penny

Oh, you ladies are so tech savvy.  I will put our little tree up soon.. I'll take a photo with my IPad, email it to myself, who knows, maybe I will be able to pass it on.. Its a pretty one.  Thanks for your photos you smart ladies... Hugs, Patty

[8d...]

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/joey458/xmastree.jpg  I did it!, Don't expect me to be able to do it again  :D Love Jackie

:clap: :clap: :clap::hug:  Yeah Jackie Brown - you did it, your tree looks beautiful and I love the skirt.  No excuses now - yes I do expect you to do it again  :laugh:

Staffy!

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w386/Deborah_Lennon/th_COTSWOLDS2012117.jpg?t=1354363258

Not a very clear picture of my tree, I'll try to take a better photo. In the meantime,

I'll leave this one

Debbiex

[8d...]

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w386/Deborah_Lennon/th_COTSWOLDS2012117.jpg?t=1354363258

Not a very clear picture of my tree, I'll try to take a better photo. In the meantime,

I'll leave this one

Debbiex

It looks beautiful too Deborah - oh how I love the magic of Christmas.

Staffy

Thanks Staffy. I put the tree up last night. I've been almost as long this morning trying to work out how to upload a picture on to the forum  :laugh:

Debbiex

Your tree is so pretty, Debbie. Are those red bows that you have on it? I love red bows!

It is now officially December so we will soon be getting our tree. The rain needs to ease up a bit first though. It's been pouring down so hard this week but it looks like it will be easing up a bit next week.

:)  Happy Holidays to All of the BBs!  :)

Penny

Your tree is so pretty, Debbie. Are those red bows that you have on it? I love red bows!

It is now officially December so we will soon be getting our tree. The rain needs to ease up a bit first though. It's been pouring down so hard this week but it looks like it will be easing up a bit next week.

:)  Happy Holidays to All of the BBs!  :)

Penny

Hi Penny,

Glad you like the tree. I hope to take a closer photo of it soon. The red you can see is a mixture of mini stockings, mini booties and red baubles.

Looking forward to seeing your tree too Penny !

Love Debbie x

Looks lovely Debbie, Glad you posted it. Ti's the season. Love Jackie

Thanks so much Jackie, yours is so pretty too. This is a great idea for a thread, a good distraction for us !

Love Debbie x