Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone watching Dexter, Homeland, Walking Dead, American Horror Story?

[94...]

[94...]

I did read that, Danni. Seems he had a bout of (I think) non-Hodgkins type lymphoma, and after going into remission, they did divorce. If it wasn't that particular illness, it was a blood type cancer of some kind.

I'm usually not one for following much "celebrity type news," but I have kind of followed him since he started on another Showtime series, "Six Feet Under."

Well, I did plan on watching "Dexter" last night at 7 pm, but we got caught up in election news on msnbc, so I planned to watch it at 11 pm. Well, I fell asleep again while laying in bed with the tv on. So I'm going to have to try again. It's on again tonight, but with election, I may have to record it cause I'll be watching the returns if I can take the anxiety factor.

Intend

Hi Intend:

Woke up in the middle of the night to find out Obama won. I like him...that is all I will say about U.S. politics on a benzo w/d forum and plus I'm Canadian.

I also got interested in Michael C. Hall when I watched "Six Feet Under". I liked Peter Krause and Rachel Griffiths chemistry on that show.

I used to follow celebrities...but not so much while in benzo w/d. I hope you didn't read my comments on Dexter...I should have said "Spoiler Alert".  ;)

I'm looking forward to next weeks episode...getting good now. :thumbsup:

Danni

No worries, Danni. I saw Dexter last night as I could see the election returns were going to take awhile.

All I can say about the episode is that he either "flipped his lid" or he has some plan for a later episode.

I haven't gotten into Homeland much. It's won 6 emmies, so I know it's good and my older daughter loves it. I'm gonna give it a go this next Sunday.

When I went back to the election after Dexter, a lot had happened, but it's all good.

Intend