Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone watching Dexter, Homeland, Walking Dead, American Horror Story?

[ff...]

[ff...]

Right now the shows I'm into are "Dexter", "Homeland", "Walking Dead", "American Horror Story: Asylum" and a very boring season of "Sons of Anarchy".

Anyone want to talk about any of these shows?

Danni

I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE Dexter LOL. I watched all the season when I was living in USA and even have the DVDS but now I'm living in Argentina and we don't have show time here. Thank God my hubby gets it online after a few hours it shows. We can watch it Monday night yeahhhh!!!

I never saw the other ones but Dexter is my fav one.

Laura  :smitten:

[ff...]

I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE Dexter LOL. I watched all the season when I was living in USA and even have the DVDS but now I'm living in Argentina and we don't have show time here. Thank God my hubby gets it online after a few hours it shows. We can watch it Monday night yeahhhh!!!

Laura...good to hear from you my friend! Hope you are doing well. Argentina looks like a wonderful place to live. I saw it on your blog. Which Dexter season did you like the best?

:smitten:

Danni

Hi Danni!

I'm a huge Walking Dead fan! When I heard the actor who plays Rick real brogue--I was SO impressed. He's Australian. He sounds totally Southern on WD.

According to TV Guide, another member of Rick's group is killed on tonite's episode.

Laura...good to hear from you my friend! Hope you are doing well. Argentina looks like a wonderful place to live. I saw it on your blog. Which Dexter season did you like the best?

:smitten:

Danni

Hi Danni  :smitten:

Yes, Argentina is a beautiful Country it just has some problems but is OK.

OMG I like all the seasons but my fab is the second. I love the new one. I like that Deb is kind of understanding what Dexter does even when she doesn't approve it. You'll watch it before me. I'll have to wait until tomorrow  :'(, life is so unfair LOL.

have a great night Danni. I like this thread  :thumbsup:

Love and hugs

Laura

Watching Dexter right now. He is under a huge amount of stress and just announced, "I really need to kill someone now"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Okay, this is the first time (I think) Dexter is really showing how insane he is. Very sick, and seems proud of it! He was going to kill someone, now he is having sex with her on the kill table, pretty graphic. Oh my!!  :o

It's 8:51 here. I'll be watching "Dexter" at 9:00. I've watched all the seasons, and read the book. Very entertaining.

Book is "Darkly Dreaming Dexter" by Jeff Lindsay. I recommend it.

Intend

I just watched the latest episode of Dexter. You'd like he'd learn.  ::) (trying not to be too specific for those who may have not seen the episode yet)

[ff...]

Hi Danni!

I'm a huge Walking Dead fan! When I heard the actor who plays Rick real brogue--I was SO impressed. He's Australian. He sounds totally Southern on WD.

According to TV Guide, another member of Rick's group is killed on tonite's episode.

Hi T2:

No way...the guy that plays Rick is Australian. Wow, I never would have guessed. Great actor.

OMG...Lori is gone...that was gross. What if the baby was a zombie baby...forget that thought...oh well maybe a Chucky baby. (LOL) Carl just watches too...yuk. Carl won't be supervised anymore...but that's no change. This complicates matters as babies cry and we know zombies activate when they hear noise.

Where is Sophia? Why is Sophia still in the show? :idiot:

Hey Carl...dump that hat! You look goofy with it.

T-Dog...how gruesome was his demise...wow. Then to show us a half eaten T-Dog. Just when he finally gets more lines this season he is no more.

Have to admit that those zombies killings look soooo real. I have to turn away sometimes. :o

Hershel now missing part of his leg...how in the heck is he going to get away from the zombies? I think one needs two working legs.

I am really getting into Season 3 now. Like that Merle and the Governor are in the picture. Poor Andrea is always making the wrong choices. I think Andrea and the Governor (his name is Philip! Never say never  ;) ;)) will be a couple...I thought they were going to kiss there. The Gov is a weirdo with his head collection...creepy dude. What's up with that Phi? Did he say to Andrea that he had a daughter that was alive?

[ff...]

Okay, this is the first time (I think) Dexter is really showing how insane he is. Very sick, and seems proud of it! He was going to kill someone, now he is having sex with her on the kill table, pretty graphic. Oh my!!  :o

M...that was a really "uncomfortable" graphic scene. :o I didn't expect that! Oh Dexter...what have you done! Hannah is a serial killer. Oh, and so are you. Wait...you kill bad people and she kills people she doesn't want in her life anymore. Same difference. :D Hmmmm...can't wait for next week now. Got me interested.

Quinn...that is a  :nono: ... you told us you used to be crooked but stealing the blood evidence from Issac's case.... won't help Dexter.

Dexter is in a double pickle now. Oh my.  :laugh:

Ok guys. I worked over the weekend. Was all set to watch Dexter at 9 pm and fell asleep. That happens to me a lot on Sunday nights after work.

It's on again tonight at 9. I'm definitely watching it tonight. I did get through half of it. Agree Hannah is serial killer. Interested in the "pickle" Dexter has himself into, and yeah, why is Quinn so thin?

He's gotten that way over the seasons he's been on. Wasn't thin at all in first one. Anyway, tonight for me.

Intend

OK hubby got the new episode of Dexter online and I can't wait to watch it. Mhhhh I knew he was going to have something with Hannah, so did he kill her??????? Please tellllll meeeee  LOL

Hubby said I have to eat first and after lunch WE will watch, oh wait he wants to watch it now, yeahhhhh!!!!

Ok bye now

Laura

Michael C.. Hall (Dexter) is a great actor, writer, producer. He's the one behind his series, fulfilling most of these roles.

Just a little extra info there in case folks didn't know.

Intend

[ff...]

As you have probably read...Michael C. Hall was also married to Jennifer Carpenter ...Dexter's sister Deb. They have since divorced. That must be sooooo uncomfortable. I did read that there was some tension on the set after they had to do scenes together. This season...they have a lot of scene together..hmmm.

I did read that, Danni. Seems he had a bout of (I think) non-Hodgkins type lymphoma, and after going into remission, they did divorce. If it wasn't that particular illness, it was a blood type cancer of some kind.

I'm usually not one for following much "celebrity type news," but I have kind of followed him since he started on another Showtime series, "Six Feet Under."

Well, I did plan on watching "Dexter" last night at 7 pm, but we got caught up in election news on msnbc, so I planned to watch it at 11 pm. Well, I fell asleep again while laying in bed with the tv on. So I'm going to have to try again. It's on again tonight, but with election, I may have to record it cause I'll be watching the returns if I can take the anxiety factor.

Intend

[ff...]

Watched Homeland S02E06 last night. Brody...he could be a double double agent. :D  He may still be loyal to Abu Nazir, but Carrie doesn't think so. I don't think Brody can just turn "off" being a traitor.

Who tipped the Nazir camp that the CIA would be at the tailor's shop? Brody was the only one that knew. Looks like Quinn was still alive. :thumbsup:

Can't wait until next week!