Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What do the stars mean?

[Ra...]

What do the stars mean? And what's the difference between a junior buddie and a buddie? Sorry I ask so many silly questions -- I am trying to get settled in before I have symtoms like everyone else.

:D

What do the stars mean? And what's the difference between a junior buddie and a buddie? Sorry I ask so many silly questions -- I am trying to get settled in before I have symtoms like everyone else.

:D

Hi RainLove. The stars you see signify a BB team member. Green stars are on Moderator profiles; pianogirl has red stars as she's an Administrator. I have maroon stars as I am Senior Administrator. The senior moderators have dark blue stars. BB Team members have light blue stars...etc. You will also see our names match the colours of our stars on the online panel on the bottom of the forum. This is so you can find a BB team member easily. You can simply click on the name you see to send a PM..etc.

There's really no difference between junior buddies and buddies except for post count. Jr buddies have a post count under 10 posts. Once you have a post count above 10, you are a buddie.