Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

maybe finding a love interest will help in withdrawal ,since love cures all!

[48...]

[48...]
lol, i know .. i've written so many topics some nerves i hit. . and that wasn't my intention.. this one was an aaaah lets see what people think topic.. but as far as to get introuble lol come on now .. but it is what it is. and terminator hope oops lol i mean moderator hope got my number  :laugh:.. 

lol, i know .. i've written so many topics some nerves i hit. . and that wasn't my intention.. this one was an aaaah lets see what people think topic.. but as far as to get introuble lol come on now .. but it is what it is. and terminator hope oops lol i mean moderator hope got my number  :laugh:.. 

iwasstukinjax  i am sorry but i fail to see the joke here, i think your being very disrespectful I suggest you stop this right now.

Magrita

I think it's sort of not great to post people's original posts. I think I've only seen that done once before with.. I can't even remember who...

I didn't comment on it that time.

I just didn't want to have a grudge about it.

I think it was sky.

When a member posts, and other members or team members respond to that post (especially when it's against the guidelines of the forum) it's unfair to those who are reading the thread as well as the team members who posted the warning...and the members who responded to a post that has completely changed in nature. This sort of posting is considered an abuse of the system and it's clear the intentions of editing the post you're referring to was deceit plain and simple, and will not be permitted. This is no different than any other policy that we speak to publicly when there has been an public infraction of the rules.

Note: I see since I posted the below comments goto deleted the quoted post.

The calling out in public makes me wince. I did delete the above post that brought up this point because I was like you know.. who cares. The first post I've ever deleted.  And I am shaky while making this post so that's enough from me.

Also I remember now also that one suicidal guy his post was also edited by him and reposted by staff.

If that's your policy (to publish edited posts to prove you were right in front of everyone after someone has already edited) maybe you should add it to the policy agreement that people agree to when they sign up.

I think if you look at this objectively and non-defensively you can agree it's a breach to publish an edited post.

Goto

For what it's worth, I was the target of skyy's post, the one she then modified.  The reason her post was reposted in it's entirety was simply to show what she had actually written, the things that were the source of the problems she herself ultimately admitted she had started.  Being the target, I  for one was grateful to have the whole story and not just skyy's cleaned up version.

WWWI

I think it's sort of not great to post people's original posts. I think I've only seen that done once before with.. I can't even remember who...

I didn't comment on it that time.

I just didn't want to have a grudge about it.

I think it was sky.

When a member posts, and other members or team members respond to that post (especially when it's against the guidelines of the forum) it's unfair to those who are reading the thread as well as the team members who posted the warning...and the members who responded to a post that has completely changed in nature. This sort of posting is considered an abuse of the system and it's clear the intentions of editing the post you're referring to was deceit plain and simple, and will not be permitted. This is no different than any other policy that we speak to publicly when there has been an public infraction of the rules.

Note: I see since I posted the below comments goto deleted the quoted post.

The calling out in public makes me wince. I did delete the above post that brought up this point because I was like you know.. who cares. The first post I've ever deleted.  And I am shaky while making this post so that's enough from me.

Also I remember now also that one suicidal guy his post was also edited by him and reposted by staff.

If that's your policy (to publish edited posts to prove you were right in front of everyone after someone has already edited) maybe you should add it to the policy agreement that people agree to when they sign up.

I think if you look at this objectively and non-defensively you can agreeit's a breach to publish an edited post.

A breach of what?

Actually, my comments weren't defensive nor to prove anything. The reason I pointed out that this member had modified his post was because of the messages after his post. One in particular he made against a member. He has a very incredulous tone. Here it is:

lol not looking for a love interest on benzobuddies ..come on now!

This was not fair to the member who posted in reply to his original post. It made her look as though she didn't know what she was talking about. I felt it was leveling the playing field (an apt description as iwasstukinjax was clearly playing games) if everyone knew that he had changed his post completely so the original meaning was much different. In a case like this, I tend to weigh my options based on who is getting the short end of the stick.

I also received a rather pointed email from the iwasstukinjax telling me that he didn't changed his original post. I think all things considered, I've been very fair to iwasstukinjax.

I also wince at this sort of thing but my wincing is more due to not understanding why someone would be deliberately deceitful at the expense of others.

I think it's safe to say that this thread has gone as far as it's going to go. It's really served no purpose other than to create drama. I'm locking it for the time being.

[fe...]