Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Am I Allowed to Sell Titration Equipment?

[...]

I have water titration equipment that I am not using. Am I allowed to sell it here on the forum?

Thank you.

- Y -

As you would need to exchange personal contact details with another member to achieve this the immediate answer would be no.  It is against the forum rules to solicitor or offer your own details for any purpose.  This is for your own safety as we never really know to whom we are giving our details.  Please take this seriously as there are unscrupulous people out there who would look at this as an easy opportunity to gain access to your personal life and this could prove a threat to your safety and those close to you. I will leave you below a quote from the relevant FUM rule.

In addition, I feel that sale of goods is not what Benzobuddies is about we are a support group only.  I suggest that you find another way to dispose of your equipment.

Thank you.

Betsy

You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to Facebook or any other social media which may potentially identify a member will not be allowed.  Likewise, links to blogs engaged in harassment of forum members and/or bringing benzo forums into disrepute are prohibited. If you wish, you may set your profile e-mail address as "viewable" by other members (we do, however, discourage you from doing this). Visitors (non-members) will not be able to view your profile e-mail address, even if set as viewable.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=9681.msg124366#msg124366

Thanks so much for your reply, Betsy!

I figured as much and TOTALLY understand the reasons for not exchanging personal information, etc.

I just needed to know FOR SURE that selling on the forum was not allowed.

- Y -