Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What's the $$ of Gas in your area??

[pa...]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [Ch...]

• [Bi...]

• [be...]

Under $2 in Oregon finally, and yet strangely enough we still have to pay gas pump jockeys. It's almost as if the price of fuel isn't affected by their jobs.. ;D

Under $2 in Oregon finally, and yet strangely enough we still have to pay gas pump jockeys. It's almost as if the price of fuel isn't affected by their jobs.. ;D

$1.86 at Costco in Portland area..

bleh its gonna rain 2 more days this week :( i've been really wanting to use my tractor to mow with . i got it running well i instaled a new fuel line that runs from the tank to the carburator i also cleaned out and tuned the carburator on it i would really like to do some mowing with it at my ranch since gas is only $1.75 a gallon heres a picture of my tractor its a massey fergusson 202 industrial thats 50 years old i like how its like 12,000 pounds very heavy & solid  . with that weight i can easily squash down trees that are 8-12 feet tall with the front hydraulic bucket  and run em over with the brush hog on the back with cheap gases now i think i can mow the whole 30 acres with only $100 in gas ! i just have to wear ear muffs that are worn for target shooting since it has no muffler and its really loud

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/SSPX0044tractor_zpsc652b788.jpg