Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What's the $$ of Gas in your area??

[pa...]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [Ch...]

• [Bi...]

• [be...]

$3.15 regular in CT. But is you use your Stop & Shop card, you get 10 cents off for each $100 you spend. I got mine up to .80 cents off per gallon last week. And it you pay cash, you get an additional 10 cents off. So I paid $2.25.

This is fun to see! Though I wasbummed that here in central Michigan it was 1.80 yesterday but when I finally went to fill up today back up to 2.09, a price 6 months ago I never dreamed we could see though!

Haha Chinook, we're still at $1.02 per litre in southern B.C.  :tickedoff:

Ya, it sucks, considering our oil is going down there and they pay less for it than we do.

You're so lucky to be on that side of the mountains! B.C. is my home province. Love it there.  :thumbsup:

Ya, it sucks, considering our oil is going down there and they pay less for it than we do.

You're so lucky to be on that side of the mountains! B.C. is my home province. Love it there.  :thumbsup:

hi Chinookwind , it looks so beautiful in BC i 2 online friends that live there in chilliwack and alert bay it seems like nice small towns .

gas prices keep going lower and lower its 2.06 a gallon here ! Like 5-6 years ago gas was TWICE that much $  it makes me want to go to my ranch and drive my tractor and mow all 30 acres of pasture grass i hav there with my old tractor http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/SSPX0044tractor_zpsc652b788.jpg

hi Chinookwind , it looks so beautiful in BC i 2 online friends that live there in chilliwack and alert bay it seems like nice small towns .

gas prices keep going lower and lower its 2.06 a gallon here ! Like 5-6 years ago gas was TWICE that much $  it makes me want to go to my ranch and drive my tractor and mow all 30 acres of pasture grass i hav there with my old tractor http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/SSPX0044tractor_zpsc652b788.jpg

Well hello Katie! How're you doing today?

B.C. is indeed very beautiful. I'm from Vancouver Island, if you ever get the chance you really should go, you'll love it.

One of my nieces was born in Alert Bay, it's a fishing village on Cormorant Island just off Port McNeill at the north end of the Island. It's very unique and breathtaking.

Hope you're enjoying that fine Mustang of yours! Do you ever go bracket racing?

Thank you for saying hello and it's nice to hear from you! :smitten:

Our gas dropped to 83.9 today!

hi Chinookwind i had a great day today i washed and waxed my mustang earlier today i had washed my pickup yesterday im glad the rain cleared up i skiped last week washing my vehicles because of the wet weather i hope your staying warm up there in BC , i live in south texas here it was in the mid 50s this morning and i was all bundled up and had heater on lol 55f for you must feel like a great day :P i havnt been to any bracket races before i've been to a small race track here a few times its kinda small the track .

well i had a long day today i woke up early as usual so im going to sleep a few hours , nice to meet you Chinookwind i hope you had a great day so far  :hug:

katie

Hey Chinook, I'm in the Okanagan and yes, the Island is so nice!! Funny thing is I'm from the other side of the mountains. Lived in Edmonton for years and worked in an oil/gas refinery that makes our expensive gasoline  :-\

i was like WOW when i saw $1.97 a few hours ago when i went to the ranch  a couple of hours. nearby my house here i saw the gas price i pulled in and got gas even though i had 2/3 of a tank so i could fill it up :)  :yippee:

Hey Chinook, I'm in the Okanagan and yes, the Island is so nice!! Funny thing is I'm from the other side of the mountains. Lived in Edmonton for years and worked in an oil/gas refinery that makes our expensive gasoline  :-\

You're so lucky to be in the Okanagan, it's just lovely. You guys got a lot of snow through there this winter though didn't you?

I moved here for work purposes but would like to move back to the Island, am thinking Qualicum Bay would be nice.

Gas is 81.9 here in sunny southern Alberta today. Going to -26 celsius tonight!  :laugh:

Hope you're doing well Ruger. Take care.

Hi Chinook, yes, we just had a snow storm pass and left us with LOTS of snow!!!! It's warmed up though, +4C  ;D  Gas prices just dropped below the Loony!!! 99.9 per litre  :-\

Take care Chinook. Hope and well wishes for all Buddies :smitten:

i remember when i was very young in the late 90s how gas was around $1  a gallon i hope the gas gets to that price again i remember mom would put $5 in gas in the car and with 5 gallons it could actually last awhile !!  I saw on the news how oil producing countries in the middle east are urging energy companies in the US to stop drilling so the price can go up again haha

this morning i saw on the news gas was going to keep dropping lower until this summer !!

mm if my health was a lil better and my wihtdrawals were gone i wouldve liked to travel to spring texas to visit a online friend or to  Mexico to go shopping  both of them are a 3-4 hours away

Down to 1.80 again in central Michigan, who how! Sadly I filled up at 2.09 last week but still what. A treat to see!

Got w break from the bitter cold today as well, walk was good for my soul but glare of sun triggered a migraine, oh well!

$1.82 now ! wow i remember awhile back a few years ago i would spend $10 just for a lawnmower gas tank!! thats crazy to use that much $ just for a mower !

I still want to take advantage of low gas $ to go somwhere that would be 250 mile round trip i think im feeling wel enough to be able to make the trip by myself i'll just have to drive a old old 20 year old isuzu pickup there since i dont trust the tires on my car newer  very much . i plan to get 4 new tires at discount tire that i saw were only $70 each instead of $225 each at walmart i dont need the ZRrated tires to go 150+ mph ! with cheaper gas i've had money to buy extra stuff i need such as 2 oil changes a used $20 tire  some clothes :)