Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What's the $$ of Gas in your area??

[pa...]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [Ch...]

• [Bi...]

• [be...]

when paying cash at most gas stations here you have to pay first :( yesterday i filled up the tank in my car i had to bring a gas can to put the extra gallon in there that i paid for :( luckily the gas can holds 5 gallons

I stopped eating at Taco Bell so I no longer get gas.

:laugh:  :D  :crazy: 

Petroleum based gas is lingering within a dime either way of $2.50 per (American) gallon here in Jeepyville, U.S.A. though.  :D

I stopped eating at Taco Bell so I no longer get gas.

:laugh:  :D  :crazy: 

Petroleum based gas is lingering within a dime either way of $2.50 per (American) gallon here in Jeepyville, U.S.A. though.  :D

:laugh: :laugh:

FREE :D  I have an electric car.    = 450 miles per gallon / electricity equivalent.

http://i.imgur.com/2thZGcl.jpg

Sweet! Birdie! That's awesome. I like the design on the side and the color too, but most of all, I love the eco friendly, 450 miles per gallon equivalent.

Uhhh, Speaking of "ECO Friendly" If you ever have the desire to go back to fossil fuels, I would like to recommend Strictland Propane for all of your clean burning fuel needs.  :)

Hank :)

Propane  :laugh:  I only hate my car when I drive off and forget to remove the gas hose  ;D

FREE :D  I have an electric car.    = 450 miles per gallon / electricity equivalent.

Sweet! Birdie! That's awesome. I like the design on the side and the color too, but most of all, I love the eco friendly, 450 miles per gallon equivalent.

Uhhh, Speaking of "ECO Friendly" If you ever have the desire to go back to fossil fuels, I would like to recommend Strictland Propane for all of your clean burning fuel needs.  :)

Propane  :laugh:  I only hate my car when I drive off and forget to remove the gas hose  ;D

I remember that Birdie.  :)  ;D8)

Haha, that's what "plugging-in" get's me  :laugh:

Haha, that's what "plugging-in" get's me  :laugh:

;D No system is flawless, even the most thought out plans. Embrace the power my friend...embrace GREEN.  8)

Wow it's cheap in America!

We pay around 4,90$ for a gallon in germany

I was in Germany in 1980 on a 3 month job in Rhineland-Palatinate military base and the price was so high due to the Iranian hostage crisis.  I had to get used to Liters at the pump. The first time I filled up I thought I pumped 100 gallons  :laugh:  I drove to Holland with my girl friends, it was lot's of fun. Amsterdam had crazy nightlife in the 1980's ;D

Years ago, and of course on benzos I drove away from the gas pump  with it still in my car. It made a giant pop when it broke from the pump and people ran in all directions. This did not happen once, but twice in the same week......both times were at the same station. I never went back and something like that never happened again.  :crazy: :crazy:  Gas up 4 cents to $2.27

Edit: added gas price

Years ago, and of course on benzos I drove away from the gas pump  with it still in my car. It made a giant pop when it broke from the pump and people ran in all directions. This did not happen once, but twice in the same week......both times were at the same station. I never went back and something like that never happened again.  :crazy: :crazy:  Gas up 4 cents to $2.27

:laugh: Ahh, don't feel bad. We all do that every other week or so.  :laugh: Or is that just Birdie?  >:D

OMG  B-R-C  :laugh:  I thought I had it bad  :laugh:    I also never showed my face at my gas station again either ;D