Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What's the $$ of Gas in your area??

[pa...]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [Ch...]

• [Bi...]

• [be...]

• 2 years later...

This thread is from 2012.  See how much gas was:

Ick.........$4.75 Regular  :o :o :o

I used to hear people blaming Obama for the gas prices.  I don't hear anyone thanking him for the current ones.

>:D

wow this thread is over 2 years old !! its good to see it come back , 

gas is $2.39 a gallon here !! occasionally if you get a gift card at the large supermarket chain here you can save an additional 11 cents a gallon ! im glad gas is cheap , my mustang has a V8 and that sucker is always thirsty !! the 19 year old little little truck i drive soemtimes is just a 4cyl it doesnt have an overdrive so the motor SCREAMS driving 65+ mph so the gas milage on that stinks too

Miss patty the author of this thread has posted so much on bb over 4 years , i think staff should consider her to be part of the staff team !

Fuel is always much more expensive here in Australia. I've just done a price conversion between your price per gallon and our price per litre, and we are currently paying around $5 per gallon - and that's pretty cheap at the moment. Our fuel prices tend to go in weekly/fortnightly cycles, and we are currently in the cheap part of the cycle. Next week we could be paying around $6 per gallon.

We tend to have higher wages and conditions here, so that means that we just pay more for most stuff. Australia is a great place to live, but it's not cheap to live here.

Fuel is always much more expensive here in Australia. I've just done a price conversion between your price per gallon and our price per litre, and we are currently paying around $5 per gallon - and that's pretty cheap at the moment. Our fuel prices tend to go in weekly/fortnightly cycles, and we are currently in the cheap part of the cycle. Next week we could be paying around $6 per gallon.

We tend to have higher wages and conditions here, so that means that we just pay more for most stuff. Australia is a great place to live, but it's not cheap to live here.

Hi Mrs Diaz-pam , your right australia does seem like a great place  & safe place  to live most of my online friends from Australia live in the gold coast or Penrith . Australia makes some NICE cars as well i really like the Holden Monaro !!  :yippee:

I love the Gold Coast. The most beautiful beaches in the world are there. :) I live in Brisbane which is about an hour's drive from the Gold Coast.

hi again Mrs Diaz-pam

your right it is a really beautiful place the gold coast one of my closest friends there lives in Robina thats part of the Gold coast , i met him a long time ago we're close friends we chit chat often the past 10 years or so a few years ago i sent him something in the mail box to him a t-shirt about texas !!  :yippee: he really liked it ,the beaches at the gold coast look really clean compared to here , the water is like murky not clear , the beaches have alot of seaweed & theres dead jelly fishes on the beaches too :(

FREE :D  I have an electric car.    = 450 miles per gallon / electricity equivalent.

http://i.imgur.com/2thZGcl.jpg

Sweet! Birdie! That's awesome. I like the design on the side and the color too, but most of all, I love the eco friendly, 450 miles per gallon equivalent.

Uhhh, Speaking of "ECO Friendly" If you ever have the desire to go back to fossil fuels, I would like to recommend Strictland Propane for all of your clean burning fuel needs.  :)

Hank :)

• 3 weeks later...