Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What was the last film you watched?

[os...]

The Help was a great film and arguably deserved best picture awards at the Oscars last year.  I will name the last two movies I saw but without the fancy visual graphics that you provided :).

1)Hope Springs (comedy about middle age couple trying to revive their intimacy and sex life)

I would give it 4 stars (of 5)

2)The Bourne Legacy (fourth of the Bourne series, this time without Matt Damon)

I'd give it a 3.5 stars, not quite as good as the first three but I think they'll get it right if they make a 5th

I watched LIBERAL ARTS on video on demand this past weekend. Twice. I adored it.

I just checked out the trailer, it looks good so it´s on my list. :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed "The Help", it was a terrific movie.

;D

Oscar

I watched LIBERAL ARTS on video on demand this past weekend. Twice. I adored it.

I just checked out the trailer, it looks good so it´s on my list. :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed "The Help", it was a terrific movie.

;D

Oscar

I also liked Friends with Kids a lot, too. I love the smaller indie films. Honestly, Oscar watching movies to pass the time is the way to go! I cannot tell you how many TV DVD series I have watched throughout these last few years. They help the time pass and that's the goal.

"A Thousand Words" with Eddie Murphy.

I nearly didn't finish it but loved his scene-stealing, office assistant's character so I struggled through to the sappy end. 

THE LAST FILM I WATCHED WAS..........GET THE GRINGO......2012 NEW MEL GIBSON FILM.IT WAS A GOOD ACTION PACKED FILM.I THINK MORE OF A MAN FILM..HE LOOKED ALOT OLDER BUT JUST LOVE MEL GIBSON. ;D

"What Planet Are You From?"  Gary Shandling, Anette Bening, Ben Kingsley, John Goodman...many other big names.

A little sci-fi comedy with a great cast.  Has a few good moments.

"People Like Us" ... recently saw at the theatre, excellent movie with such an incredibly unexpected ending that had me gushing with happy tears.  It's on Youtube now.  I also really enjoyed "The Help".

Two movies

"Sugartown" behind-the-scenes look at the sordid side of the LA music industry in the 90's - no real story or end to this soap opera.

"Happy Endings" Lisa Kudrow produces and stars in a story about a woman who gives up her son for adoption, someone tries to exhort money from her to see son again and the drama begins.  Lots of characters woven into another intense soap opera.  Claims to be a comedy.

I guess I like slow dramatic train wrecks.  Oh yeah, another one:  "Carnage" by Polanski.  Cage match between two couples whose sons got into a fight.  Intense soap opera in a pressure cooker. 

last night i watched "AIR AMERICA" all about the planes flying in the vietnam war in 1969.it was agood film with of course........mel gibson my favorite  :laugh:

"The Thing" (recent remake) I gave up after 20mins.  Uninspired.

"Cowboys and Aliens" gave up after 30mins and then watched a little in the middle, and the predictable end.  juvenile sci-fi.

I managed not to see several movies this week.