Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I don't want to lose my membership

[to...]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Ho...]

• [os...]

• [Wi...]

Def a different mentality! He had a way to make me feel like I could survive. I always felt better when he would talk about his experience and what the drs at johns Hopkins said about recovery.....sad

I have to weigh in and say I would like him to come back as well. Let's not forget that he is pretty early on in his recovery as well. I so understand why his posts aggravate but honestly, I think he means well. I think I heard he is in the medical profession. If so, he is used to doling out advice daily so it is probably hard for the guy.

Whatever. I just thought I would add my two cents. We are all a work in progress.

exactly hjc i think that the cold turkey people get their passion back way sooner on here ok that is just my perception.  People who are still tapering cant think that way coz they are still mixed up in the whole thing.  But after acute withdrawal I can clearly see how we do improve and I think there can be nothing more helpful than for someone who has cold turkeyed large amounts of drug to be recovering.  I love hearing that coz i would think ok if they are getting better Im going to get better to.  I think its far more helpful to hear that than be hearing from someone who tapered for a hundred years and is still symptomatic.

I think its far more helpful to hear that than be hearing from someone who tapered for a hundred years and is still symptomatic.

Oh give it a rest Lizzy, you are ALWAYS bashing taperer´s, you are out of order, sorry. I have had a really good day today, feeling more and more like my old self, watching movies etc and i come on here and read yet more criticism from you, why can´t you just post your own stuff and leave the tapering lot out of it for once? I don´t get it, i really don´t.

Oscar

I think i will just leave this place, you know, i have NO idea why the constant crap is posted about tapering, this is a support forum and i do NOT appreciate coming on here to read comments like the above, it is bang out of order, if it keeps happening i will ask for my account to be deleted... i do not want to come on here and read that crap, enough already.

Oscar

I think its far more helpful to hear that than be hearing from someone who tapered for a hundred years and is still symptomatic.

Oh give it a rest Lizzy, you are ALWAYS bashing taperer´s, you are out of order, sorry. I have had a really good day today, feeling more and more like my old self, watching movies etc and i come on here and read yet more criticism from you, why can´t you just post your own stuff and leave the tapering lot out of it for once? I don´t get it, i really don´t.

Oscar

I think i will just leave this place, you know, i have NO idea why the constant crap is posted about tapering, this is a support forum and i do NOT appreciate coming on here to read comments like the above, it is bang out of order, if it keeps happening i will ask for my account to be deleted... i do not want to come on here and read that crap, enough already.

Oscar

Oscar,

Please remember our guidelines regarding being respectful to other members.  This type of posting is uncalled for. Our members have a right to their opinions if they choose to post them in a respectful way.

Hope

omfg

leave me the hell alone for goodness sake that is my true belief who are you to judge it.  what the hell is wrong with you with your constant attacks.  Do you even know tortoise honestly WTF have you ever spoken to him.  Im saying what is real for us as a cold turkey which clearly you are not.    I didnt bring anything up but my perceptions.  I dont know but I didnt see you get an invitation as the new moderator around here so back off.  I think honestly you need to reread what i wrote just as i have I never bashed the taperers at all but YOU are still on drugs that is my point.  READ IT AGAIN before you start making trouble again.

Go read my other five thousand posts of supporting others you included.  I have had numerous pm's of support from people watching these attacks on me for guess what having a mind.  LEAVE ME ALONE this is harrassment 101

for you information I miss my friend ok am I not allowed to without you coming over here and pouncing on me.  If you are having a really good day that is fantastic but last time  i read anything from you you were saying goodbye see ya later from the forum so sorry didnt think you would be reading it today.

[75...]