Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I don't want to lose my membership

[to...]

Jenny,

You are such a wise and gentle soul.  :smitten:

I believe its not so much what you bring to the table, but what you do with it once its there.

Thank you so much Pianogirl .. Your so rt ... :smitten:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Ho...]

• [os...]

• [Wi...]

Isn't it time to lock this extremely unproductive thread?  :D

We don't lock threads often. I'd be more inclined to suspend the memberships of those who don't do as suggested by a team member, rather than lock a thread.

"Unpredictable and suddenly changing moods you quote.  Unpredictable and sudden mood swings sounds like classic withdrawal symptoms to me."

my point exactly, and I am not criticising you for having them

Good luck on Tuesday.

best wishes

Polenta please leave me alone.  You dont know me from a bar of soap to diagnose me in anyway shape or form as having mood swings or otherwise.  Im in withdrawal five months out from a cold turkey give me a break woman im doing my best.

"Unpredictable and suddenly changing moods you quote.  Unpredictable and sudden mood swings sounds like classic withdrawal symptoms to me."

Good luck on Tuesday.

best wishes

Lizzy

You have always struck me a kind of level, particularly considering your spectacular detox.

Polenta please leave me alone.  You dont know me from a bar of soap to diagnose me in anyway shape or form as having mood swings or otherwise.  Im in withdrawal five months out from a cold turkey give me a break woman im doing my best.

Polenta,

Please don't continue on this course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

For everyone,

I have asked that all personal attacks cease, should I determine that any member has chosen to continue to pursue this kind of posting, I won't hesitate to restrict their account. Please consider this to be everyone's first and last warning.

This is the end of this one way or another.

Hope

Allow me to make a correction. I was wrong when I stated that I was banned from posting on the introductions board. I have those privileges. Also, I voluntarily agreed not to interact with a certain member. I am sorry for giving misinformation.

Tortoise i need to ask you if you took any other meds in detox for a friend of mine I didnt take anything at all im not sure if you did or not.  I tried to pm you to ask you but your box must be filled coz i couldnt sent it.

thanks

Good luck on Tuesday.

best wishes

I just found your progress report on your own blog, I had not appreciated how much better you are now, so I am very sorry I made my comments about rapid mood change, I was thinking of you as you were a few months ago.  I hope your progress carries on to complete recovery and apologise again.  I will be more careful in future.

I think I was misled by a post you made somewhere very recently,  just before you got the flu, about how you were feeling, and that was why I thought your low mood might make any advice re antidepressants unreliable.  (For me antidepressants were a disaster)

Good Luck again for tomorrow.

Why thank you Polenta apology accepted.  I am indeed doing really well right now that is why other than a bad wave a few weeks ago triggered by major life stress could not understand where you were coming from.  Not a problem Polenta I forgive you ok.  All the best to you to.  Ill let you know how my interview goes.

Im wondering where tortoise is can anyone in power let me know coz i tried to pm him back an answer to a question regarding the use of alcohol and it says he cant receive pm's.  Is he coming back?

Im assuming he is back in Alcatraz.  I hope he is not gone he is a great guy a bit unconventional but i think he really means to help he is just out of a cold turkey and irrational behaviour is to be expected so I hope he gets back on here but I really dont think so i think he was on his last legs.  what a loss to the forum its going to be for me anyway he was a good support for me.  :(

As you know, the team does not discuss these types moderation issues on the open forum. These issues are considered private between the member and the team.

He got to big for his shell idk he has clearly been a naughty tortoise otherwise trust me he would be writing copious amounts again and since i cant send him a pm id assume its back to jail for tortoise oh i could be wrong for sure but im a woman and never ever wrong lol.

Hjc

yes he is a great guy and so helpful and had my back loads of times when i was under attack Im glad he helped you that is sweet and i hope you are feeling betterxx

With respect, Hope, isn't t customary to inform people if someone has been banned? I thought that is what had happened in the past.  :)

I have no personal investment in this. Just curious.

With respect, Hope, isn't t customary to inform people if someone has been banned? I thought that is what had happened in the past.  :)

I have no personal investment in this. Just curious.

We have no such custom. If the team deems it important to announce to the greater membership  that a member has been banned (such as if there has been gross abuse of the forum) then we will, otherwise, these are private matters. All members, banned or not are entitled to their privacy.

Just caught up with this thread today.  Very sad tortoise was banned.  Not too many ct people on here.  And HJC he saved me too when I was having a bad wave.

Jess

I think its really sad the c/t people are in the minority around here I thought he was a great help to so many and his experience in the medical field was so helpful as well.  lol on his last title thread though "I dont want to lose my membership" guess you have tortoise. The irony of it all.

ID1-  I am with ya.  There are very few ct people left... so its hard to get support if you do ct.  He was a very informed guy and helped me a lot.  It is ironic.  Jess

[ba...]