Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

"A SIGNATURE, WHAT IS A SIGNATURE?.. OMG.. WHAT DO THEY MEAN??

[pa...]

Ok... let's have some fun, let's have some laughs, this is all with humor..  After an up and down weekend.. I went through my posts from day one... Dear God... what a diary..  I read through each post, and the threads I posted...  Then..."Patty, do a signature..."  I began laughing, remembering... WHAT THE HELL IS A SIGNATURE?  They want my signature?  I heard one could do that on a comptr... but dear God... I'm not comptr savvy... I was too embaressed to ask about it.

From laughter about this.. I remember..  Colin, dear Colin sent me an email (I think.. that over 2 years ago), my membership was accepted.. instructions... go into Introductions..  As mentioned prior, and many of you know.. me.. comptr savvy, no?  I emailed Colin back, explaining my deficit.. he replied he did what ever he needed to do to get it there.  So go to the Forum... what the heck is that??  So... I finally found my safe way to.. WITHDRAWAL & SUPPORT... and the chat room..  That was my life for months on end.. I wasn't on the benzo.. my hubby was..I was a wreck.. 

Now I'm a wiz on this site... Thanks Colin.. I finally have the confidence..  So BBS.. whether you were benzo out there, or a supporter out there... let's have a little fun... tell us your venture in the beginning...

Patty, I was too freaked out for nearly A YEAR before I started posting after becoming a member! And I was computer savvy. My brain had been rendered to complete  :crazy: about 2 to 3 weeks after my c/t began.

Thank you for bringing a big smile to my face.  ;D

M.  :)