Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The poo thread.

[os...]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [os...]

• [da...]

• [to...]

• [Fe...]

i poop alot...and fart alot... :idiot:

You just ruined it. I was beginning to picture you as sexy.

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii589/challis99/thumbnailaspx-9.jpg

Where is the BB´s dating club?  :laugh:

I have a 6 pack... thanks to benzorrhea... well at least i finally got the torso i always dreamed of.

Any offers?  ???

;)

I have a 6 pack... thanks to benzorrhea... well at least i finally got the torso i always dreamed of.

Any offers?  ???

;)

That depends. Are you wearing your makeup?

Any offers?  ???

;)

That depends. Are you wearing your makeup?

How do i look?  :-*

:laugh:

Any offers?  ???

;)

Would you consider a drooler and a leg jerker?  How about a lip smacker.  But I have a nice personality.

Donna

Any offers?  ???

;)

Would you consider a drooler and a leg jerker?  How about a lip smacker.  But I have a nice personality.

Donna

We are a sexy lot aren´t we?  :laugh:

Any offers?  ???

;)

Donna

Truly, Donna, you deserve the Academy Award for the best Humor on this site!!  I howl with the threads you create...  Now I second Oscar... Dear God... t/God for the humor through this nightmare.  Love you both.. Hugs. Pattylu

All right. Fine. If we're just going to cut loose and lay it out there, every morning since I quit clonazepam - every morning - I have a large, firm, and I must say quite attractive bowel movement - and I do not skimp on quantity either. Every morning, without fail. And then usually about, oh, I'd say a half-hour after that, I'll get out of bed. Not quite back to normal, I admit. But it could be worse. It could be orange.

Redevan: Am I reading this right? You have incontinence?

This actually happened to a friend of mine who was taking Cymbalta. It is a rare side effect (confirmed by my psych).

Laughing so hard I am crying here!

Can we really get a yeast infection from probiotics?

No. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria, and should always be live cultures.  Beneficial bacteria competes with yeast and other fungi and combats it, it doesn't cause it.

Thank you.  I take probiotics and digestive enzymes every day and this is reassuring.

Laughing so hard I am crying here!

Can we really get a yeast infection from probiotics?

No. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria, and should always be live cultures.  Beneficial bacteria competes with yeast and other fungi and combats it, it doesn't cause it.

Has anyone poo'd in their pants?  I've not read the whole thread.  When I was about six months off and sporting a handsome hemmerhoid and still had some intermittent benzo "leakage", I was brilliant enough to take my son on a hike through the Sedona hills in summer 2010.  On our way back, I thought I had to pass a little gas, but alas, it was more than gas that came out of me a$$  ::).  Perhaps shoulda worn some DEPENDS. On a positive afternote, the rhoid is gone for good now and I had a clear colonoscopy a few months ago :yippee:.

V

Has anyone poo'd in their pants?  I've not read the whole thread.  When I was about six months off and sporting a handsome hemmerhoid and still had some intermittent benzo "leakage", I was brilliant enough to take my son on a hike through the Sedona hills in summer 2010.  On our way back, I thought I had to pass a little gas, but alas, it was more than gas that came out of me a$$  ::).  Perhaps shoulda worn some DEPENDS. On a positive afternote, the rhoid is gone for good now and I had a clear colonoscopy a few months ago :yippee:.

V

In the hospital thats called a code brown.

You Sharted (A Sh-tty fart) :thumbsup:

V

Has anyone poo'd in their pants?

Yep - the old benzo incontinence when you think it is is gas.  Maybe it happened to this guy as well as us -

Two hobos were walking along the railroad tracks when one turned to the other and said, "You smell terrible. Did you shit in your pants?"

"No" was the reply.

They continued a little ways and the first hobo said "I don't believe you." He grabbed the other guy and pulled down his pants and sure enough there was a big load there.

"Why did you lie to me?"

"I didn't lie. I thought you meant today."

This thread is quite GROTesque.

Not to veer into more serious territory, but I have been shi***ng bricks for months. I tore open a fissure that healed a few years ago. Blood and pain have been my constant companions since. The miralax helps.

All right. Fine. If we're just going to cut loose and lay it out there, every morning since I quit clonazepam - every morning - I have a large, firm, and I must say quite attractive bowel movement - and I do not skimp on quantity either. Every morning, without fail. And then usually about, oh, I'd say a half-hour after that, I'll get out of bed. Not quite back to normal, I admit. But it could be worse. It could be orange.

This actually happened to a friend of mine who was taking Cymbalta. It is a rare side effect (confirmed by my psych).

Xana, that was a little joke. I wanted to see how carefully people were reading.

Actually, I haven't had any problems in that department. Possibly some urinary retention, and I'm not even sure about that. But nothing else in the peepeepoopoodepartment.

They sell some very attractive Old Geezer/Broad Adult Diapers.  I hear they are crap-tastic.

Kinky... but i am past my adult baby phase... i think. ???

:laugh:

BTW peeps, i have not done a poo today... not sure what happened... just thought i would share this exciting news. :D:laugh:

Oscar

PS: The joke above is pretty funny.

Quote from: Xana on Yesterday at 15:29:51<blockquote>

Quote<blockquote>All right. Fine. If we're just going to cut loose and lay it out there, every morning since I quit clonazepam - every morning - I have a large, firm, and I must say quite attractive bowel movement - and I do not skimp on quantity either. Every morning, without fail. And then usually about, oh, I'd say a half-hour after that, I'll get out of bed. Not quite back to normal, I admit. But it could be worse. It could be orange.</blockquote>

</blockquote>

Xana, that was a little joke. I wanted to see how carefully people were reading.

Actually, I haven't had any problems in that department. Possibly some urinary retention, and I'm not even sure about that. But nothing else in the peepeepoopoodepartment.

Oh right. Well you can see that I read very carefully. I don't think I understand men's humour at all. My husband gets into constant trouble for his sense of humour.  :(