Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The poo thread.

[os...]

This is kinda embarrassing.

I have had benzorrhea for months, i am talking a LONG time... probably almost constantly since February.

I have no pain, i just go once in the morning and it is more like purging poison than anything else.

My gut must be destroyed.  :(

I got Vitamin C supplement 1000mgs but have been afraid to take it in case it makes me even worse.

I cannot remember the last time i had a semi normal bowel movement. :'(

I quit drinking orange juice last week and will see if that makes any difference, so far, nothing has changed and yes, it the colour is orange, not very nice.

:-[

Anyone else care to share?  :laugh:

Oscar

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [os...]

• [da...]

• [to...]

• [Fe...]

Don´t tell me i am the only one with orange poo.

How embarrassing. :-[

(kinda funny too) :laugh:

Come on... someone help me out here. :laugh:

Oscar

I juice so mine is blue, or red, or purple depending on the veggies I use (beets, purple cabbage etc.) Crayola poops dont faze me. :)

I had loose stools for a long time. WHen I am in a wave they come back

You will hear others talk about pale poops etc... benzos hit the GABA in our guts.

Hope things firm up for you.

Hang in there. It will get better one day.

Thank GOD!!!!!! ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My poop was beige months ago... really weird but now is orange.

I could paint Picasso´s sunflowers with mine. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oscar

I have the opposite problem, which has resulted in a painful bloody fissure. Like I didn't have enough problems. Miralax is the best.

Ugh, not good. :-\

I had ONE bout of constipation a week ago... the complete opposite to the usual and i broke out into a cold sweat in my face and arms, i did not feel good that morning... that was why i decided i needed to hold... too many sxs appearing.

I have to say i feel great right now, i just wanna stay on this dose forever. :-[

I won´t though.

Oscar

This is really common. Some members report white poo as well.

The clay colored stools are from a paralyzed gallbladder. Yet another BWD symptom.

Don't be embarrassed. I was too embarrassed also to start a poo thread but wanted to!

Mine has not changed color wise, but EVER since I stopped CT in January 2012 they have been the same and different from prior to January 2012. The same, loose (ughhh) light color, same time every day in the morning. When I was on benzo;s they were a bit....firm? :laugh: :laugh:

I am 38 and only use baby wipes because they clean everything up nicely. God I feel gross typing this.  :-\

This is really common. Some members report white poo as well.

White poo is quite serious though from what i read awhile ago...

I am glad this is common... benzo´s have played havoc with my gut for years, no pain but i am hoping that i will have a better movement once i am off and healed...

Oscar

Don't be embarrassed. I was too embarrassed also to start a poo thread but wanted to!

Well i wasn´t embarrassed really... i just don´t care anymore. ;D:laugh:

Light colour is what i had for a long time too...

I just want to do a normal poop ... is that really asking too much?

::)

Oscar

Mine does not smell Lizzy... never has or ever will apart from the occasional faint aroma of roses. ;):laugh:

Oscar

Oh Oscar... now you me lol :laugh: :laugh:..  Must be all the beautiful pics of flowers you have posted! :laugh:;)  Don't worry about the poop... it will all come back normal.  My hubby worried for months, as his were like a rainbow!  Now they're normal..  Try to not have too many acidity foods/fluids.

Hugs to you, thanks for the great laugh.  Pattylu :smitten: