Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Lets have a vote Obama or Romney?

[ho...]

Oh my god are you kidding me. Romney gets elected I won't get health care. So I die.

I think Obama.

Goto I was only joking!  I'm for Obama, as my early post showed.  Patty

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ne...]

• [Wi...]

• [ho...]

• [...]

Goto I was only joking!  I'm for Obama, as my early post showed.  Patty

Oh no I'm sorry I didn't read either of your posts.

I was responding to the O question.

I think it's pretty evident Romney will win. 

Lets see who wins and if we can predict . No comments if you please . Thanks  ;)

if voting was effective they wouldn't let you do it. Obama WILL win because he was hand picked by the international bankers that run the world.  everybody needs to wtfu and realize ww 3 has already started. rstud

if voting was effective they wouldn't let you do it. Obama WILL win because he was hand picked by the international bankers that run the world.  everybody needs to wtfu and realize ww 3 has already started. rstud

I feel like placing bets.

I've been given so many diagnosis, I've got some to spare.  I also have sx to spare.  maybe we could wager side effects.  If I win, can someone take my insomnia?

I will take your Insomnia for my electric body currents and gi issues and I will throw in the left chest tightness and d heart palpitations for fun!  >:D

• 2 weeks later...

Romney/Ryan 2012 

Hard work and personal responsibility coupled with compassionate local communities is what makes the United States of America the strongest nation in history.

We are not victims, we are not lazy and we do not make excuses for our own short comings.  We are not the collective, we are a nation made up of individuals. 

We are that city on a hill who continues to burn bright for anyone who loves freedom.

I will definitely be voting for Obama.  He has had his missteps but he has also had a nearly nonworking congress to deal with.  And, of course, the dems fell short when they actually controlled the house and senate (as usual).  The economy has been improving and I am not sure how some do not see that.  Romney is a poor choice for the reps to have as a candidate and his "47%" debacle this last week might very well have been the death blow to his campaign, barring any unforeseen catastrophes between now and November. 

I know personally many wealthy good folks over 65 who are not ashamed to collect their social security checks as they consider this money they've well earned. They are part of the 47% of American's currently getting the "handouts" that Romney decries. They are registered Republicans. They will be voting for Romney.

What's wrong here?

Plenty.

Obama all the way. Although I will say that judged by "normal" political standards of 25 years ago, he would have made for a wonderful moderate Republican!

M.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

It appears that a few posts on this thread have spilled over into a little bit of political broadcasting of sorts.  It's fine for this thread to remain a straight forward one word vote, but as the OP suggested political discussion is not alright here.  It is against the forum rules to bring politics onto the forum, and as we've seen with topics like this they can often become heated.  Please can we keep this thread to the original intention of a one vote cast.  To refresh your memory I will leave for you below the FUM rules from the pertinent page.

Thank you.

Betsy

Do not use this community to promote or proselytize a specific religious and/or political viewpoint.  Do not denigrate a specific religious and/or political viewpoint nor denigrate a specific ethnicity or culture.  We are a support group and do not condone prejudice in any form. 

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=9681.msg124366#msg124366

I know personally many wealthy good folks over 65 who are not ashamed to collect their social security checks as they consider this money they've well earned. They are part of the 47% of American's currently getting the "handouts" that Romney decries. They are registered Republicans. They will be voting for Romney.

What's wrong here?

Plenty.

Obama all the way. Although I will say that judged by "normal" political standards of 25 years ago, he would have made for a wonderful moderate Republican!

M.

I agree completely, especially about the moderate republican!

Thank you Betsy. I agree with the rules . If you must, just remove it from the postings . I will not be offended. Thanks Honeym

Thank you Betsy. I agree with the rules . If you must, just remove it from the postings . I will not be offended. Thanks Honeym

Hi honeym,

You are welcome.

Only in exceptional circumstances do we remove posts.. I'm sure the thread will be right back on track now  :thumbsup:

Betsy xxxx