Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Lets have a vote Obama or Romney?

[ho...]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ne...]

• [Wi...]

• [ho...]

• [...]

I wondered if and when the current political fervor would enter the BB world.  But why "no comments?"

I think it's because political discussions are likely to become heated and not provide the calm, safe place we want BenzoBuddies to be. 

I wondered if and when the current political fervor would enter the BB world.  But why "no comments?"

I think it's because political discussions are likely to become heated and not provide the calm, safe place we want BenzoBuddies to be.

I should have thought of that...in any case I await the one on one debates between O and R before deciding how to use my vote. 

Also, whatever ones political persuasion, I urge all BB to VOTE.

During the last election I took my son and two of his friends in my Prius - because of it stealth ability, around at night and moved support signs around. My Dad did not like the new sign in his lawn :laugh:

Okeydokey...It's just that I fully enjoy hearing both perspectives and do so with total respect...I wonder if there is a "forum" for HEALTHY political exhanges.. 

However, when I decide where my (some say insignificant) vote will go, I'll return to this thread.

NL

Okeydokey...It's just that I fully enjoy hearing both perspectives and do so with total respect...I wonder if there is a "forum" for HEALTHY political exhanges.. 

However, when I decide where my (some say insignificant) vote will go, I'll return to this thread.

NL

I think in this day and age a healthy political exhange is a rare find, no matter where you stand.

Hey, maybe we need to change this all.. A write in vote for President, Senator and Congress person.. vote them all out.. We need all from the BB site on there as the right candidate.. We'd get things done the right way and kick a** 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: