Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I'm ready for college football! Who's your favorite team?

[Hj...]

My Dad would've loved you sight unseen for that. We are Georgia Tech fans at the moment. NFL I like the Bears but my husband is a diehard Vikings fan.

• 1 month later...
You must be in Oklahoma!!!! My son just got in the car to drive there! He will arrive around 4 am and he is so excited! This is one of the most anticipated games of the season :thumbsup:

It seems like a very big deal! The stadium is right smack between me and my Mom. Driving home today at NOON, more than 24 hours before the game, it took about 30 minutes to go 3 miles. All the tailgaters have arrived in force. :)

I hope your son has a safe and enjoyable journey!

Thanks. Barring emergencies, we are safely home. Our town is not all that big and with any game traffic is unbelievably snarled. With Notre Dame being here, I think if I need to go to the hospital or something, I'll just ride my bike. It'll be faster.  :D:)

• 2 months later...
Michigan is cool. I'm watching the championship game right now Notre Dame vs Alabama..... We will roll over the tide tonight ;) I need a paper bag to breathe in.... lol