Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Suffering In Silence - The Other Side Of Detox

[Wi...]

HI, I am the fiance of a benzo addict. Who tried to kill himself back in April by taking over 20 xanax and consuming alcohol. For months I didnt understand what this withdrawal stuff was, had NO CLUE what to expect. I was upset, angry and confused... So I started writing a journal about what went on in my head and in my life during this time. The ups, downs, good windows, NO windows, the depression, anxiety you name it.  before I found this group I had tried SO many searches about people like me who are on the other side. The ones who live with the person going through withdrawal. But I couldnt find anything and I felt like i was suffering alone.  I hope that my Blog would be able to help others in my situation have some kind of relief knowing what to expect and that they are NOT alone. Here is a link to my Blog. http://mzbehavn.tumblr.com/post/27693717819/suffering-in-silence-the-beginning

Please note that once you read this entry you MUST click on PREVIOUS ENTRY to go to the next one. It doesnt start at my first entry.

Its not finished and I still write in it every week. I hope who ever reads this gets SOME comfort in knowing we are not alone.