Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I really need some friends here to P/M me.

[An...]

Hi friends,

I am asking a favor of you if you feel like doing it for me.

Please private message me and just be a friend to me.

I am so very lonely that it is just terrible and a terrible feeling to know that no one will answer my phone calls. No one calls to check on me after I pour my heart out to them. I know they do not understand.  I know all of you do understand...This withdrawal has left me in a state of depression over the fact that I have no one to talk to. I have always said to ask or tell people what you need because they are not mind readers...this is not the case in Benzo withdrawal. If you have a minute please send me a message of hope and just plain chit chat. It would mean the world to me until I can find my own way...Let me know if I can be of help to you with anything...I have my 2 cents.

Hugs to the moon and back,

Annie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten::-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'(

Annie- here for you. Hoping you will feel up to getting out somewhere where you can be around people...church, knitting group, volunteer to do something. at whatever point you can begin to just do a tiny bit to get outside yourself, it will start that process of normalizing things for you. I know. I also know its hard, but its possible.

wishing you well-

north