Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What do you plan to do today? or What did you do today?

[tr...]

If I can join in here I'm going to shove adobe creative suite, microsh@t office and cubase on my macbook...

since i am irritable, impatient and not entirely great with computers i'm sure it'll involve lots of tea, swearing and possibly tantrums :laugh:...

here goes....

Nothing going on here, very boring.....running the dishwasher right now. Might do some vacuuming. Did laundry yesterday so caught up on that. Hubby out of town till late tomorrow night, so no dinner plans for me and son. Have to start thinking about getting everything packed for our road trip to Ohio.  :sick:

T, I know you don't like shopping but if you come down ;D we'll go to lunch.  I will take you to this little restaurant on Anna Maria Island and show you our beautiful beaches, even if it's raining they are still beautiful.  This restaurant is at the end of a long pier where people can fish off it and boats can pull up and have lunch.  But the best part is the dolphin, stingray, and lots of other wildlife, that swim around it all the time, I love to watch them play in the water.  The manatee come around pretty often (when the water is warm) so that's quite the site, too.

It would be a lot of fun and the food is really good!  :smitten:

Now I want to go to the beach instead of the mall!

Hey I know I'm a little late, I see this topic was discussed back in December, but would you ladies consider letting me tag along?  I don't see many beaches from my land locked state.  I just love critter watching and if you combine that with food, I'm there! (if it's okay with you)

Pam :smitten:

Please do come along!  :)  It's a fabulous little island and now is a great time of the year to sit outside and watch the world go by.  This island beaches is full of white sugar sand which is the best!  :)

The pier faces the Intercoastal and you can see the Skyway Bridge from there, a wonderful view.  On the gulf side we can sit outside or inside while having dinner and watch the sun slide down into the water with the breeze blowing hair and our feet digging in the sand.  Nothing better... :)

She was in a car wreck last week, a guy hit her (she always wants people to know it wasn't her fault  ;D) and we found out yesterday that she has a concussion.  Other pain was over riding her head pain so it got ignored until yesterday.  :tickedoff:

Along with her car being totaled and running to drs. it's been pretty stressful.  :crazy:

But, hopefully, it will get better today.  :)

Thanks for asking.  :smitten:

How is she?  How is her concussion?    Did she have any serious injuries?

That really sucks for her.  :(    I'd want people to know it wasn't my fault too!!  LOL

Phyllis    :smitten:

She was in a car wreck last week, a guy hit her (she always wants people to know it wasn't her fault ;D) and we found out yesterday that she has a concussion.  Other pain was over riding her head pain so it got ignored until yesterday.  :tickedoff:

Along with her car being totaled and running to drs. it's been pretty stressful.  :crazy:

But, hopefully, it will get better today.  :)

Thanks for asking.  :smitten:

How is she?   How is her concussion?    Did she have any serious injuries?

That really sucks for her.  :(     I'd want people to know it wasn't my fault too!!  LOL

Phyllis    :smitten:

She's better today but it's been a really strange go of it.  She doesn't have any visible serious injuries but she was banged up pretty bad.  :(  The concussion has taken longer to get better than we expected.  :-\

Thanks for asking!  :)

TS

:yippee:  I went to Wal Mart today all by myself!  :yippee:

No hesitancy to get ready, or leave!  GO ME! GO ME!  :yippee:

I was glad to be back home after, but that is beside the point!    :laugh:

• 5 years later...

well, i need to buy dog food and some batteries for my girls toys....

i also need to cook for dinner, wash our puppy , play with my girl when she comes ,,,,we don't have a baby sitter anymore....

house help lady will show up on monday.....

e,