Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I want to make friends on this site

[Me...]

I read some post and it seems like some people on here really are friends.

How do you make friends on here

I would like to make some good connections on here since I am on here quite abit :)

mtheral66,

We all try to b friends on here but sometimes you get attached to one or two more than others. For all the reasons too many to answer. I'm her for you anytime or anything I can help with. Send me a pm anytime if you need me, rstud

All I can say is that I do notice your posts (you were or are currently in a long-term facility right?)  Or maybe I have BB mixed up  :sick:  I do read your posts though, but don't always respond. 

Also, great job on the valium taper--you have been going down quickly.  Is that taper rate agreeing with you?  How are you feeling?

Take care,

Tina

Oh also, a good way to make connections is to start a blog and go into there often to update your progress, etc.  People will visit you and leave posts and you can reply and start conversations that way.  You can also put a link to your blog in your signature section so BB can easily find it.

Hey Metherall66

I'm pretty new here but have read (and responded to some) some of your posts.  You're a very "deep thinker" and I think that it's cool that you're so open to sharing.  Keep sharing and more BBs will read and respond.  I think you add a lot to the general discussion. :)

Hope you're doing ok...... It sounds like maybe you're doing better, I'm glad.

Take care

LITN

• 3 weeks later...

M

I'd be happy to be your pal too. You have had things rougher than anyone else on this board (that I have seen). I have alot of sympathy for you and I admire your courage and persistence. A good time to log on is around 7:00 EST. It seems that is when Lizzy, Oscar,Vert, Jane, Faulk (who is hopefully returning soon) and many others are active and having fun. PM me anytime too.

Hi Metheral, can't find your buddie blog.  Can you please try putting it in your sig?  I know its there but doesn't take you to your blog.

Hugs