Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

THIS OR THAT

[Ma...]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Te...]

• [pe...]

• [Ro...]

• [Bl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! I think the flip side of secret is transparency. Exposure has a kind of scandalous sound...but I'll go with it! :)

Yes

or

No?

Snowy, I never thought of you as the kind of man to like red lipstick!  8)  It is pretty, but I don't like having that stuff caked on my lips.

Definitely black liquorice!  I love that stuff!

Spontaneity or Preparation?

There seems to be more variety with aerobic activities, so I'll go with that.  I like to go on long walks.

Chivalry or Feminism?

Nowadays, I find that women hold doors open for me, just as I do for them. So do men, for that matter. It all gets a smile, particularly when a woman does it, I try and turn the tables, and she insists. There seems to be a "knowing" look that things have changed. Kinda nice. Even sexy. So, is this chivalry or feminism? It's both. They're the same. But this game is "this" OR "that." So, "THAT" being said, I choose "THIS!" :) Um Feminism; I mean Chivalry; I mean Feminism; No, Chivalry!!! Chivalrism for all!

Period

Or

Comma?

You are a brave man steve!  Very diplomatically put.  It may not be politically correct, but I still like chivalrous men.

A period seems too final, so I'll go with a comma.

White or beige?

:-[ Sorry, that was stupid of me...I don't know why that came to my mind. It should have been One World Trade Center.

Can we move on?

Disneyland

or

6 Flags Magic Mountain?

Employee...NO ONE, including me, wants me for a boss...supervosor, maybe, but NOT boss... :tickedoff:

Like what you're doing for little pay

Or

Hate what you're doing for big bucks?

That's an easy one...like what I'm doing for little pay.  We spend too much of our lives working to be miserable while we are doing it.

Photograph or Portrait?

Photo- which can be retouched without too much obviousness. Portraits- can be detected when you retouch.

Safari- Desert or Jungle?

And which one?

This made me curious to see safari photos, so I Googled safari. The entire first page was almost all related to the Apple Safari web browser! Oh, almost forgot: Jungle Sarari!!

Smartphone

or

Flip Phone?

(3rd choice: orange juice cans and string?)

Ha! I should have known from our participation in the "story" thread!!! :) lol <-- really am

I shall say..........................texting!!!

and reply in kind:

Sex

or

something else?