Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

THIS OR THAT

[Ma...]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Te...]

• [pe...]

• [Ro...]

• [Bl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Pig tails or pony tail?

PONY TAIL IN THE BEDROOM ;)

QUEEN SIZE BED OR KING SIZE BED?

Yes ::)

Somewhere I already explained about throw rugs not being carpet but being furniture...doesn't anyone ever listen to me???

I SAID, DOESN'T ANYONE EVER...oh, hell, nevermind... :crazy:

So more playing field is always promising... :angel:

Sigh

King size, and that hurt to admit...

Throw rug with  oversized pillows

Or

Couch with deep cushions?

It truly amazes me that I can go to the gym, deal with benzomania, eat supper, sleep a few(very few) winks several times, eat breakfast, go shopping, have not only an argument but a reconciliation, drive about 30 miles, and feed my feral kitties only to come back here and find...well...me still the last poser...are y'all trying to tell me something? :idiot: well, yeah, there is that whole antisocial behavior thing, but I AM working on it...

Sorry Tex!  Not trying to ignore you sweetie.  ;)  I'm glad to hear that you were able to reconcile your differences.  And that's awesome that you go to the gym!  Are you getting in good shape with big muscles?  8)  You have feral kitties?!  :o 

It might be fun to sprawl out on the floor...so I'll say throw rug with oversized pillows!

Movie out on the town or stay at home and watch a movie on a big screen TV (while sprawling out on the throw rug  ;))?

Sorry Tex!  Not trying to ignore you sweetie.  ;)  I'm glad to hear that you were able to reconcile your differences.  And that's awesome that you go to the gym!  Are you getting in good shape with big muscles?  8)  You have feral kitties?!  :o 

It might be fun to sprawl out on the floor...so I'll say throw rug with oversized pillows!

Movie out on the town or stay at home and watch a movie on a big screen TV (while sprawling out on the throw rug  ;))?

HEY!!! You gonna share some of that rug or do I have to throw a pillow at ya?

Hope that answers that... :D. Big muscles?...naw, just enough to keep them from flapping and getting caught in the machines. Why would I want to bench press umpty pounds when some other guy will come along and let me watch him do it? 'Sides, where am I gonna need to press a bench THAT hard?

(I generally just sit on 'em and press all 142 lbs thru my butt)  8)

Having blustered thus far into my own quagmire, I will sniff a couple of times, wipe my nose on the back of my hand, and look suitably pacified yet petulant... ;)

My feral kitties were born under my motorhome, momma took a powder after a rapid-taper off breast milk, and I have been left to feed them kitty chow and get the occasional scratch from daring to assume I might have the audacious right to pet them :idiot: best part is the no litter box thing! :thumbsup:

Lordy, give me a thread and I'll hijack a freight train...God, please don't let the NSA kick my door down for that...IT WAS A JOKE!

Plaid shirt

Or

Hawaiian shirt?

HEY!!! You gonna share some of that rug or do I have to throw a pillow at ya?

Hope that answers that... :D. Big muscles?...naw, just enough to keep them from flapping and getting caught in the machines. Why would I want to bench press umpty pounds when some other guy will come along and let me watch him do it? 'Sides, where am I gonna need to press a bench THAT hard?

(I generally just sit on 'em and press all 142 lbs thru my butt)  8)

Having blustered thus far into my own quagmire, I will sniff a couple of times, wipe my nose on the back of my hand, and look suitably pacified yet petulant... ;)

My feral kitties were born under my motorhome, momma took a powder after a rapid-taper off breast milk, and I have been left to feed them kitty chow and get the occasional scratch from daring to assume I might have the audacious right to pet them :idiot: best part is the no litter box thing! :thumbsup:

Lordy, give me a thread and I'll hijack a freight train...God, please don't let the NSA kick my door down for that...IT WAS A JOKE!

Plaid shirt

Or

Hawaiian shirt?

Well Tex, big muscles or not, I think it's great that you exercise!  I walk 4 miles about 5x per week.  My day doesn't seem quite right if I haven't had my walk.  I think that is sweet that you are taking care of the kitties, even though they won't let you pet them.  I've had that experience before with new kittens on the farm (that went too long without human contact)...they look so sweet and innocent and then you reach down to pet them and they turn into something like the Tasmanian devil!  :o

And for sure you do know how to hijack a thread!  ;)  But that's what makes it all the more fun!  :thumbsup:

I'll pick the Hawaiian shirt, because it sounds like something I could wear to a party.  :balloon:

Coke or pepsi?

Snorkeling...fewer moving parts, same idea, no depth problems unless yer a really bad snorkeler...

Aquariums

Or

Zoos?

BTW, all I ever drape on my top half are hawaiian shirts...i can put a hot dog or two in the pocket whist playing with beach balls...

Snorkeling...fewer moving parts, same idea, no depth problems unless yer a really bad snorkeler...

Aquariums

Or

Zoos?

BTW, all I ever drape on my top half are hawaiian shirts...i can put a hot dog or two in the pocket whist playing with beach balls...

I totally agree about snorkeling!  I went snorkeling in the Florida Keys...I felt just like the little Mermaid!  :angel:  And by the way, very clever use of your Hawaiian shirt!  ::)

Rainbows!

Surfing the waves or Volleyball on the beach?

Full Monty!!

Prunes or Sausages?

I'm skipping dinner at your place tonight. ;D

Sausage on the grill.

Assembling a bicycle out of a box

Or

Assembling order out of chaos?

(I've been told there IS a difference)

REALLY????? Yer asking ME?????? Ok, ok, yer asking everyone, but I'm in austin...not looking good for Des Moines...or I'd...well...be in DES moines...? That's in North Texas, right?    :laugh:

Fish

Or

Cut bait?

REALLY????? Yer asking ME?????? Ok, ok, yer asking everyone, but I'm in austin...not looking good for Des Moines...or I'd...well...be in DES moines...? That's in North Texas, right?    :laugh:

Fish

Or

Cut bait?

Yeah, I was askin' you southern boy!  ;)  I just wanted to see what kind of cute answer you would come up with.  I've never been to Austin, but I bet it's nice.  My sister lives in Lubbock, which is north Texas!  :)

Hmmm...I don't fish, but I'll say cut bait.

Fish or Seafood?

Yep, Lubbock is a little southwest of Des Moines. :)  Shucks, ma'am, what makes you think I'm a southern boy... :angel:

Ok, you cut bait, i'll fish...for sea food...not easy to do in Austin...a nice place, but gettin' awful growed up.

Grits

Or

Hash browns

Rainbows or Porcupines?

Porcupines.  Rainbows are nice but they're usually seen after a major rain.

Prickly pigs are fun to watch.

Especially when they make love.

-

What kind of sauce on  your food?

Ghost Pepper Sauce or Thousand Year Old Egg- Mayo.