Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

THIS OR THAT

[Ma...]

I totally agree Fluter!  I love amazing sax!  >:D  It's always better as a duet!  ;)

I agree with Texas...I like whales!

Since we're on the topic of sax  ;) ...  midnight rendezvous in a hotel room or call of the wild in the woods?  >:D

PD & TEX....THANKS FOR THE LAUGH....I NEEDED IT :)

PD, THIS GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW MY BENZO BRAIN IS WORKING...WERE TALKIN SAX AND YOU MENTIONED MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS OR CALL OF THE WILD...I THOUGHT THEY WERE INSTRUMENTAL "SAX" SONGS...LOL.  I WAS TRYING TO YOU TUBE THEM...LOL AND THAN "DING" IT DAWNED ON ME (2 FUNNY)

SO, MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS IN A MOTEL ROOM OR CALL OF THE WILD IN THE WOODS?

I'M ALL ABOUT THE WOODS ESPECIALLY WHEN BEING CALLED BY THE WILD! THE WILD WOODS :)

MAGICAL FAIRIES OR CUTE GREEN TREE FROGS?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Te...]

• [pe...]

• [Ro...]

• [Bl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree Fluter!  I love amazing sax!  >:D  It's always better as a duet!  ;)

I agree with Texas...I like whales!

Since we're on the topic of sax  ;) ...  midnight rendezvous in a hotel room or call of the wild in the woods?  >:D

PD & TEX....THANKS FOR THE LAUGH....I NEEDED IT :)

PD, THIS GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW MY BENZO BRAIN IS WORKING...WERE TALKIN SAX AND YOU MENTIONED MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS OR CALL OF THE WILD...I THOUGHT THEY WERE INSTRUMENTAL "SAX" SONGS...LOL.  I WAS TRYING TO YOU TUBE THEM...LOL AND THAN "DING" IT DAWNED ON ME (2 FUNNY)

SO, MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS IN A MOTEL ROOM OR CALL OF THE WILD IN THE WOODS?

I'M ALL ABOUT THE WOODS ESPECIALLY WHEN BEING CALLED BY THE WILD! THE WILD WOODS :)

MAGICAL FAIRIES OR CUTE GREEN TREE FROGS?

OMG Fluter, that's hilarious!  :laugh:  I like the idea of being wild in the woods too!  I think we need some men to chime in on this one!  Tex...where are you?  ;)

Oh...and there really is a song called Midnight Rendezvous...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QilPs3oT7vg

I like magical fairies!

Tinkerbell (Peter Pan) or the Blue Fairy (Pinnochio)?

OMG Fluter, that's hilarious!  :laugh:  I like the idea of being wild in the woods too!  I think we need some men to chime in on this one!  Tex...where are you?  ;)

WELL PD, FOR ME...I DO BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT HOLDS SUCH AN APPEAL WITH CAMPING.  NOTING BETTER THAN A MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS IN THE WOOODS ;) AND WATCH OUT IF THERE'S A FULL MOON....I MAY JUST TURN INTO AN ANIMAL  :laugh:  WHO AM I KIDDING I DON'T NEED A FULL MOON :thumbsup:

Tinkerbell (Peter Pan) or the Blue Fairy (Pinnochio)?

TINK  :thumbsup:

CARDNIALS (RED BIRD) OR PEACOCK?

Sorry, I was out collecting firewood...8) in the wild forest... Listening to commercial-free sax on the radio... Of my Chevy truck... With a dash full of peeled babanas... :angel:

Tinkerbelle always fascinated me, so there's my vote

Hammock or porch swing?

WELL PD, FOR ME...I DO BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT HOLDS SUCH AN APPEAL WITH CAMPING.  NOTING BETTER THAN A MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS IN THE WOOODS ;) AND WATCH OUT IF THERE'S A FULL MOON....I MAY JUST TURN INTO AN ANIMAL  :laugh:  WHO AM I KIDDING I DON'T NEED A FULL MOON :thumbsup:

Fluter, I don't believe I've ever seen this side of you!  I'm shocked!!  :o  :laugh:

Sorry, I was out collecting firewood...8) in the wild forest... Listening to commercial-free sax on the radio... Of my Chevy truck... With a dash full of peeled babanas... :angel:

Hammock or porch swing?

Tex, you're my kind of man!  :heybabe:  I got excited just reading this!  ;)  I was just picturing a hunky guy with his shirt off chopping wood.  8)  And...wasn't it a Ford truck?  ??? 

I vote a hammock, next to a cabin in the wild forest!  ;)

Fireplace or camp fire?

Fluter, I don't believe I've ever seen this side of you!  I'm shocked!!  :o  :laugh:

WELL SWEETS, I'M NOT DEAD....YET ;) AND, I GUESS THE RIGHT QUESTIONS HAVE NEVER BEEN ASKED...UNTIL TODAY...LOL  :laugh:

TEX...I USED TO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL METALLIC GREEN (IMAGINE THAT) CHEVY TRAVEL TIME CONVERSION TRUCK...IT WAS STOLEN OUT OF MY DRIVE WAY AND LITERALLY STRIPPED DOWN TO THE METAL.  THEY EVEN TOOK THE HEAD LINER.  I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT WHEN I SAW IT.  AFTER THAT, I REPLACED IT WITH A FORD F-250 GOLD.

I COULD JUST SEE TINK RIDING IN ON A PEACOCK....IT SUITES HER.

Hammock or porch swing?

BROOKSTONE HUNTER GREEN HAMMOCK!

Tex, you're my kind of man!  :heybabe:  I got excited just reading this!  ;)  I was just picturing a hunky guy with his shirt off chopping wood.  8)  And...wasn't it a Ford truck?  ???

OKAY PD, NOW...I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS SIDE OF YOU...LOL.  NOTHING LIKE A HUNKY GUY WITH HIS SHIRT OFF...CHOPPING WOOD. >:D

AND, I'M THE ONE WITH THE FORD TRUCK...SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YA :-\

I vote a hammock, next to a cabin in the wild forest!  ;)

Fireplace or camp fire?

WELL, IF WERE IN THE WILD WOODS...I'M GOING FOR A KING SIZE SLEEPING BAG NEXT TO A RORAING CAMP FIRE >:D  FEEL THE HEAT!

DOUBLE SIZED SLEEPING BAD UNDER THE STARS OR TENT?

OKAY PD, NOW...I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS SIDE OF YOU...LOL.  NOTHING LIKE A HUNKY GUY WITH HIS SHIRT OFF...CHOPPING WOOD. >:D

I guess I'm not dead yet either!  ;D  Hey Fluter, do you happen to be a Virgo?

Pizza!

Hiking or ATV riding?

PD,

WHY...YES I AM.  HOW'D YA KNOW :)  ARE YOU ONE 2?

I REMEMBER SOMEONE GIVING ME HELL ABOUT THE FACT THAT I WAS A VIRGO...LOL.  MAKES ME LAUGH & SMILE  :)  I'M ALL HEART AND GIVEN THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY...LOTS OF PASSION!  THAT'S MY STORY, AND I'M STICKEN 2 IT.

Hiking or ATV riding?

HIKING, BUT KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE EDGE OF A CLIFF.

AND I'M WITH SNOWY...A DOUBLE SIZED TENT, WITH A KING SIZE ZIP TOGETHER SLIPPING BAG...IN THE WILD WOODS. I USED TO HAVE ONE, BUT I SOLD ALL MY CAMPING STUFF WHEN I HAD TO SALE MY LAKE HOUSE.  DANG IT.

VIRGO OR SCORPIO ?

Lightning  :) I've always had a fascination with the phenomenon of differences of potential... Opposites attract. Many occurrences in nature coincide with what we humans do as well. I guess we are part of nature.  :idiot:

Monster Trucks or Nascar

I guess we are part of nature.

WE ARE PART OF NATURE SNOWY.

Monster Trucks or Nascar

MONSTER TRUCKS

NBC OR ABC PROGRAMMING ?

I love monster trucks too!  8)

ABCD programming. She always leaves us with that peaceful, easy feeling. :D

Hogs or Crotch Rockets?

PD,

WHY...YES I AM.  HOW'D YA KNOW :)  ARE YOU ONE 2?

I REMEMBER SOMEONE GIVING ME HELL ABOUT THE FACT THAT I WAS A VIRGO...LOL.  MAKES ME LAUGH & SMILE  :)  I'M ALL HEART AND GIVEN THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY...LOTS OF PASSION!  THAT'S MY STORY, AND I'M STICKEN 2 IT.

Hiking or ATV riding?

HIKING, BUT KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE EDGE OF A CLIFF.

AND I'M WITH SNOWY...A DOUBLE SIZED TENT, WITH A KING SIZE ZIP TOGETHER SLIPPING BAG...IN THE WILD WOODS. I USED TO HAVE ONE, BUT I SOLD ALL MY CAMPING STUFF WHEN I HAD TO SALE MY LAKE HOUSE.  DANG IT.

VIRGO OR SCORPIO ?

I have to tell you guys...this threat totally makes my day!  It always puts a smile on my face.  :)  I thought you were a Virgo Fluter!  I can just tell these things.  ;)  You're intelligent and passionate...definite signs of a Virgo!  Why would someone give you hell about that?  No, but seriously, I remember earlier you said your birthstone was a sapphire.  And yes...I'm a Virgo too.  :angel:

You had a house on a lake Fluter?  That is so cool!  That's too bad you had to sell it.  All your BB friends could have come and had a party there...or maybe a camp out!  Was it near a wild forest?  ;)

Very introspective about the lightning snoball:)

I'll go with a Hog, as long as I'm riding on the back!  8)

PD

No, but seriously, I remember earlier you said your birthstone was a sapphire.  And yes...I'm a Virgo too.  :angel:

WOW PD,

WHAT A GREAT MEMORY YOU HAVE. I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT I SAID THAT. BIG BENZO BRAIN SURPRISE.

SO, FROM ONE VIRGO TO ANOTHER...HELLO, SISTER FRIEND :)

You had a house on a lake Fluter?  That is so cool!  That's too bad you had to sell it.  All your BB friends could have come and had a party there...or maybe a camp out!

TRUST ME PD, IF I STILL HAD IT...THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE COULD DO...LAKE PARTY AT FLUTER'S PLACE...WHO KNOWS, MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL HAVE ANOTHER ONE :)  I CAN DREAM.

Was it near a wild forest?  ;)

NOT NEAR A WILD FOREST; HOWEVER, IT WAS VERY SECLUDED ;)  >:D

SNOWY'S INTROSPECTIVE, SNOWY'S INTROSPECTIVE  :laugh:

WHEN SNOW WROTE HOG OR CROTCH ROCKETT...MY BENZO BRAIN READ CROTCH ROACH, AND I THOUGHT WTH IS THAT....DID A DOUBLE TAKE.  DING

FB :smitten:

I LOVE ABCD PROGRAMMING TOO. SHE'S A RIOT...SHE MUST BE GREAT FUN AT A PARTY :)

FB

No, but seriously, I remember earlier you said your birthstone was a sapphire.  And yes...I'm a Virgo too.  :angel:

WOW PD,

WHAT A GREAT MEMORY YOU HAVE. I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT I SAID THAT. BIG BENZO BRAIN SURPRISE.

SO, FROM ONE VIRGO TO ANOTHER...HELLO, SISTER FRIEND :)

You had a house on a lake Fluter?  That is so cool!  That's too bad you had to sell it.  All your BB friends could have come and had a party there...or maybe a camp out!

TRUST ME PD, IF I STILL HAD IT...THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE COULD DO...LAKE PARTY AT FLUTER'S PLACE...WHO KNOWS, MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL HAVE ANOTHER ONE :)  I CAN DREAM.

Was it near a wild forest?  ;)

NOT NEAR A WILD FOREST; HOWEVER, IT WAS VERY SECLUDED ;)  >:D

SNOWY'S INTROSPECTIVE, SNOWY'S INTROSPECTIVE  :laugh:

WHEN SNOW WROTE HOG OR CROTCH ROCKETT...MY BENZO BRAIN READ CROTCH ROACH, AND I THOUGHT WTH IS THAT....DID A DOUBLE TAKE.  DING

Right back atcha sister friend!  :smitten:  Did you know I read somewhere that Virgos have an earthy sensuality?  I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds good!  ;)

Yep, Snowy is introspective!  It fits him, don't you think?!  :laugh:

PD  :hug:

Right back atcha sister friend!  :smitten:  Did you know I read somewhere that Virgos have an earthy sensuality?  I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds good!  ;)

Ummm, WE DON'T WEAR DEODARANT....NOT ;)  YEP, IT SOUNDS REAL GOOD!

Yep, Snowy is introspective!  It fits him, don't you think?!  :laugh:

SNOWB IS MOST AWESOME :smitten:

BIKINI....KEEP THAT THONG AWAY FROM ME!

HOT WAX OR SHAVE?quote]

I LOVE ABCD PROGRAMMING TOO. SHE'S A RIOT...SHE MUST BE GREAT FUN AT A PARTY :)

FB

No kidding. ABCD is quite a lady. Very witty. 8)