Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Looking at the positive side

[da...]

Can I look at the glass as being half full rather than half empty?  Uh, no.  Maybe a quarter full.  That's the best I can do at the moment.  But I try and here's what I have discovered.

Benzo Belly makes an excellent shelf or table.  While sitting in an upright position I can set two Coke cans and a ham sandwich on its ledge.  No need to slog to the table to eat or dirty dishes that may or may not get washed in this century.

Tinnitus..very annoying but it blocks out the sound of the phone and doorbell.  I don't have to drop to the floor and slither behind a piece of furniture when I hear the bell ring...and I miss all the robo calls.  This is a good thing.

Inner vibrations.  Why get out the whisk or hand mixer when all I have to do is crack two eggs into a bowl and lean against the counter?

External vibrations.  This gets me through a grocery store line very quickly.  People will step aside as they fear I have escaped from the asylum.  Excellent.

Restless Legs.  I like to sit in a chair and allow my feet to kick things across the room.  You know...the accumulation of debris that can suffocate the life out of you.  Kick the Pepsi Can into the dog dish is my fave.  And the dogs love it too!

Numb lips, mouth and chin.  Got Milk Moustache.  Emmett Kelly makeup.  Can't feel the chin whiskers.  Oh, it's amusement for the whole family and isn't that what REALLY matters?

Can you see a flicker of light somewhere in this dark hole?  Hmmm.

Donna

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Donna, I love the jerks. Yesterday while driving in heavy traffic, I kept hitting the left turn signal, even when I wanted the right one. I had this little pocket all around me where people were afraid to drive. I did see some cell phone shipping out, though.

:smitten:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Here's half glass full for you.  Yesterday I finally got in the pool! :yippee:  I finally got some sun! :yippee:  So my shredded muscles and intense sunburn are worth it, right?! :angel:

Charlie :smitten: