Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The owners of this site are being paid by the drug companys to promote benzo use

[Sa...]

Intend... Yeah I read it too and she wasn't overly negative or anything about BB.  There is another website though that is VERY NEGATIVE about BB and they took something I said and posted it compleatly out of context. Jess

Although I know it must be unnerving to see your posts (or bits and pieces of your posts) on the site you've referred to, please don't let it stop you from seeking and getting the support you need here. The blogger is an old, sick man, only a handful of people visit his blog. Usually they are people who stumble upon it. I'd suggest you ignore him. He's insignificant and delights in seeing that we're acknowledging him in anyway. Don't let an old man, who spends his days alone, scanning forums so that he can post on a blog that no one reads, bother you. He's not the least bit important on the grand scale of things.

Use the BB site as you need to. The good our members do here to help each other, far outweighs anything else...and most certainly an irrelevant blogger.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [je...]

• [Ho...]

• [In...]

• [Co...]

Yeah Hope your right.  I shouldn't let it bother me and it isn't worth giving him any satisfaction in bringing it up.  And your right I accidently stumbled upon it when i was about to pull up the forum.  More than anything it shocked me...    Jess

Yeah Hope your right.  I shouldn't let it bother me and it isn't worth giving him any satisfaction in bringing it up.  And your right I accidently stumbled upon it when i was about to pull up the forum.  More than anything it shocked me...    Jess

I'm glad you see it that way Jess. Let's no longer give this person any more attention.  :thumbsup: