Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Happy B-Day wishes to someone special (Colleen)

[he...]

[0d...]
yay i just posted on your blog if i could send you a pressie i would lol he would be smoking hot to hahahahxxxxx

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BD13797_JPGBirthdayCakepastelcandles.jpg

Happy Birthday, Colleeny,

I hope you had a wonderful day!

(And some good cake, too!)

Love to you,

Lily 

Hi guys, thankyou all so very much for the birthday wishes, please don't think my delay in writing back is a lack of appreciation...it is really just the opposite...I still struggle with expressing myself here. I had a nice b-day...this is my third birthday off meds and each one is getting better and better :)

Laura, thankyou for making my day extra special :smitten:

Pammy, Hi...I have been missing you. I hope that you and your family are having a fun summer...I hope that you are feeling good.  :smitten: Colleeny

Hi Donny, so nice you sent me a card, thankyou...I hope that you are doing well and staying cool this summer. I am glad that you are still here posting despite the harassment you receive from that gang of troublemakers... :)

Hi Whoopsie...haven't talked to you in so long...I heard you went to Hawaii, I'm so glad you were able to do that. If my wishing could make it so, your full recovery would be just around the corner :smitten:

Lizzy, my lovely pm pal...I miss you so much...I hope that things are going well for you :smitten:

Mike, lol...the absolutely perfect card...thankyou so much...I hope that you are feeling well...I'm so grateful for your support  :)

Hi Debbie, thankyou so much for taking the time to send me b-day wishes. How r you doing? I hope that you are feeling good.  :smitten:

Hi Margrita...so nice of you to write...you are a wonderfully supportive mod...I hope you are doing well :smitten:

Hi Pianogirl...I so appreciate you writing...I know you mods have had your hands full lately...I respect and admire all of you greatly. I hope you are doing well :smitten:

Lily...how kind of you to write...I hope your taper is going well and that you are feeling at least ok...must be rough...I keep meaning for my daughter to take some pics of my bunnies, I will send them when she does. Take care sweet Lily. :smitten: Colleeny

Love to all the benzobuddies...you are all special and mean the world to me. xoxo