Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Banned for spamming too many kitty pics

[...]

I just got a message from Jenn Hope. She was not trying to recruit members she only wanted to let others know where she had gone.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [...]

• [Co...]

• [ja...]

Thanks for the clarification!   

Love your posts Jenny.  Thank you and the Bb team for all of your work!  Sorry you all have to deal with this craziness!

I just got a message from Jenn Hope. She was not trying to recruit members she only wanted to let others know where she had gone.

That's fine. If she would like to contact the help desk we'd be happy to hear her out and resolve this matter as quickly as possible.

What I don't get is that you Colin have said that you can't monitor your 1500 members, where I only see at the most online in the top seventies, and then you have time to spy on other forums and make suppositions that are not true and worry yourself over what is posted on CoM.

BW and CoM are not the same thing. Shame on you. It's sad that you don't want those who are looking for an alternative to BB to know there is something else out there that may be more suitable for them.

Ok, they may not be the same... But WHY did Skyy post on CoM???????  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together.  You BOTH had your email addresses to communicate..  I'm sure Skyy had a big concern about the other buddie with her meds, and as a Nurse... she wanted to help.  Logically, when she was banned for a few days, her immediate concern would have been that buddie, she would have communicated by "email" to you, to tell that buddie, her concern... Skyy went the wrong direction to create havoc... well, you fell into the pit with her, and both of you are drowning in it. 

I have been on this site longer then you both... When one becomes defensive, they are just trying to justify their wrong doing... As my dear mom use to say... the truth always comes out in the wash... and by golly.. it truly has with this thread.  As far you you, Skyy and anyone else who wants to go to another site... GO AND LEAVE ALL OF US ALONE.  Like Jenny said, you befriended others, they with you also, though, you have deceived them... how rotten..  So, go on your merry way, but stop preaching to all of us about the BB site...  This is a true site.. Your fabricating things to justify your lies..  I bless you spiritually, but be gone.  Patty

I am very confused and disturbed here!!!!  Did Jenny do something wrong?  I have always found her very helpful and caring.  This is getting so crazy.  I did not even know there was another forum. 

Jenn used our pm system to recruit members to a site where their personal information could be used for nepharious purposes. We simply wanted her to stop sending out PMs until we could speak to her.

I hate discussing moderation issues on the open forum but there you are.

Not me!!!! LOL Another member with the name of Jen..Im Jenny

Sorry, Jenny. This got a bit confusing, didn't it?

It is not this Jenn that I've been discussing with mbvv. I'll be more clear in the future.

I am very confused and disturbed here!!!!  Did Jenny do something wrong?  I have always found her very helpful and caring.  This is getting so crazy.  I did not even know there was another forum. 

Jenn used our pm system to recruit members to a site where their personal information could be used for nepharious purposes. We simply wanted her to stop sending out PMs until we could speak to her.

I hate discussing moderation issues on the open forum but there you are.

Not me!!!! LOL Another member with the name of Jen..Im Jenny

Sorry, Jenny. This got a bit confusing, didn't it?

It is not this Jenn that I've been discussing with mbvv. I'll be more clear in the future.

Wheew....Thanks Hope :)

Yes that got very confusing.I was like Oh no. Its not me!!!Sarafina no!!! lol

Pattylu...Brovo!!! Very well put.. :)

Hope, Jenn cannot send a PM. Her message box informs her that she has been banned and cannot send PG a message. Should she use the Help Desk?

Get a grip Patty Lu. Your just another coward who likes kicking people when they are down.

Hope, Jenn cannot send a PM. Her message box informs her that she has been banned and cannot send PG a message. Should she use the Help Desk?

Get a grip Patty Lu. Your just another coward who likes kicking people when they are down.

Yes, her log in message asks that she contacted the help desk. Pianogirl will reply tomorrow.

What I don't get is that you Colin have said that you can't monitor your 1500 members, where I only see at the most online in the top seventies, and then you have time to spy on other forums and make suppositions that are not true and worry yourself over what is posted on CoM.

Oh dear. Trying to get a rise out of me, are you?

As I'm sure you are well aware, 'Members Online' is a snapshot of those logged in at any particular moment. Over 24 hours, we have many hundreds of members logged in, and over a month, it is about 1,500 members. We average about 1,000 posts a day - we cannot monitor all these posts.

Be specific about 'my untrue suppositions'. Can you do that?

I don't 'spy on other forums'. A member recently contacted us about your new forum, because they were concerned it was being run by those that we involved in the running of the BE forum. They also pointed out that it was being Adminned by WR. No 'suppositions' - it is pretty transparent.

I don't worry about CoM, and rarely even visit. I find it tedious. I am concerned that members here might be duped into joining a forum with close ties to the abusive blogger.

mbvv, you are just digging yourself in deeper. All support for you has drifted away. Do you even recognise this? You are transparent.

Okay! Can this poor woman just be banned already? I've had enough and I'm not even in W/D.  Ban her for attacking 2 of the most helpful people on this forum. 

This is a sx of w/d,mbvv...we understand...but take it to the other forum please. Please!

puffin (BW 's wife)

Okay! Can this poor woman just be banned already? I've had enough and I'm not even in W/D.  Ban her for attacking 2 of the most helpful people on this forum. 

This is a sx of w/d,mbvv...we understand...but take it to the other forum please. Please!

puffin (BW 's wife)

BW,

It has served our purposes to let this develop. Give 'em enough rope, and all that. ;)

Yes, her log in message asked that she contacted the help desk. Pianogirl will reply tomorrow.

No... MPVV... I'm no coward!  You've barked up the wrong tree on that one!  I have been a support of a tower to buddies on this site for two years big time.  I have gone through hell and back with my hubby being put on this drug in 2010, then found the Ashton Manual four months later.  I found out why with him, but I found what happened to me years before.  I was put on valium after shellfish poisoning, I went c/t off that crap after 6 months... I never knew most was from the drug.  So to say I am a coward... I am a tower of strength... I went through this all on my own with no knowledge 90% was from the drug, there was not internet in the middle 80's on this... From the day I came onto this site, to help my hubby get off this crap... I had nothing but support from the BB Team... and understanding the hell, that I finally realized what most was from that happened to me... I have been right up to the plate to be supportive and help every buddie each time... Why... because I knew and understood.  So don't preach and call me a coward...  Its only cowards that find fault with the BB Team, to justify what they are not doing right... and POST, like SKYY DID ON that nutcases site... How do you justify that???  You both have proved yourselfs!  Back off.  Patty

I'm transparent? You only allowed me back to try to demean me. Now that's transparent. You already have assured me repeatedly that I don not have the support of this forum and your under some kind of impression that at this point, when I know a ban is inevitable, that I am going to beg you or flatter you? Please! I hope you have gotten your entertainment for the day. Find a girlfriend you can dominate if that's what you need. Not people in recovery.

puffin (BW 's wife)

Hi my dear buddie... I know I'm one of them... You are the best!

puffin (BW 's wife)

Hi my dear buddie... I know I'm one of them... You are the best!

BW!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smitten: You are the BEST!!!

BW has a chat room too!

Interesting!

You claimed ignorance about the abusive relationship between the new 'support forum' and the abusive website, fully acknowledging the abusive nature of the blog, but you then continue to 'promote' the new 'support forum'!! Why would you do that after I revealed the connection!?

Those lying about the abusive blog, the new 'support forum', and the old 'support forum', etc., always betray their true motives in the end. You will not catch us out because we are not 'weaving tangled webs'.

Perhaps, mbvv, you would like to address this point?

Colin,

I just banned mbvv. I was getting a headache.  ???

Oh well, I don't expect I would have received an informative response anyway.

Thanks, Hope.

puffin (BW 's wife)

BW,

It has served our purposes to let this develop. Give 'em enough rope, and all that. ;)

Yes, I can see that, Colin. Good job!

I'd like to officially thank you here for putting up with this stuff for all our sakes. I was on BW.com and then here for the last 2 or so years and have thought something was fishy for quite awhile. The team has handled this well and should feel satisfied with a job well done.

And no one gets away with attacking pattylu or Jenny without hearing from me...a nobody...just someone who appreciates the real thing when they see it.

Colin,

I just banned mbvv. I was getting a headache.  ???

Good for you Hope... You did the right thing.  Every avenue from you and Colin was provided to her... All she kept doing was defending herself and attacking others..  Well, that's what people do when they try to justify wrong actions..  How dare Skyy post on that crappy site...  why, why would any person who has been involved with buddies on this site, even think of ever going there.  All on the BB Team stood up to what these few are trying to do.. and they are wrong, you all are right... Frankly, I almost chocked when she called me a coward...  that's one thing I'm not...  cowards are in their arena.  I'm sorry this has happened, again...  I know Skyy is up against a battle in her health... I hope all still goes well forward for her..  Just don't understand any of it... Yes... this needed to end.  Alot of buddies are going to feel really hurt, by the ones they befriended, maybe with false pretense... Though, a post onto the negative site is truly proof..  Thanks to Colin, Hope and the BB Team... you are all the very best!  Patty

[91...]

You know what Im thinking I just lost two good friends today thats what Im thinking.

This may be fun for some but im personally grieving I nearly lost my life and have been through hell as you all well know.  These were two fellow c/t sufferers who supported me I dont need to read other bb treating this as some kind of entertainment regardless of the way they went out.  I hope to god you dont ban me because I know them.

Lizzy

[04...]