Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Banned for spamming too many kitty pics

[...]

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [...]

• [Co...]

• [ja...]

I think a explanation is what you just gave for breaking rules over and over again is Invalid.It was you who had the Pm system down for 30 days last time by your poor judgement!

This time I believe you not only used poor judgement but you put innocent people who are having trust in YOU while they have clouded Judgement.

Its WRONG.You have been nothing but Dangerous and very Transparent to me and I'm sure many.

I'm sorry I think your Explanation is worthy of Nada...

Just terrible ..Now what do you say to people who believed in you like Lizzy who's so loyal and caring???

I knew you were crooked.I knew you were trying to hurt me for some strange reason.But I always knew that TRUTH always show up....I have always been Truthful and Genuine.Can you honestly say the same miss or Mr Mbvv???

I'm not quite sure what it is you are asking me to explain. Did I know the site was run by anyone in association with the abusive blogger? No. Did I tell one person about there being another forum. Yes. It seemed prudent for me to find support else where after this harsh message left by Hope.

Let me explain something to you all so there will be no misunderstandings. This is a general statement not targeted at any one post but at the recent posts that have been disrespectful to this team. I am taking a hard line on this as of now.

You all have three choices:

1) You can stay on this forum and abide by the rules.This is what I recommend if you need support with any benzo related issue.

2) You can stay on this forum and continue to be contentious, rude and disrespectful to my team, which will most assuredly result in a suspension of your account.

3) Or you can leave and find another place to get support.

You decide. I don't have time to continue to defend the actions of a group of volunteers who are trying to keep this forum running. I've been patient. However my patience is running low.

So yes I have joined the [PROSCRIBED WEBSITE 8] forum. I don't like seeing sides taken by admin and moderators here. Hope doesn't seem to like the very desperate members here much. I also don't care for the way people who are suicidal are treated here. I do not at all appreciate being portrayed as a CoM sympathizer either as I'm sure the members at BW will not be pleased that you are trying to malign there forum as such. Hopefully the mods and admin at the BW forum don't get off on pushing members into a corner when they don't agree, have more respect for members, i.e. treating everyone equally as adults, and can put their own personal issues aside.

I stand by my words mvbb. If you want to go you should go. However, I don't recall asking you to recruit members who have no idea who's running that new site. You clearly didn't do your home work but felt compelled to ask that others take a chance?

Here's the thing, if friends of the abusive blogger are running the new benzo site we're discussing, you can bet that the blogger is at the very least, a team member there. He will have access to your IP addresses if you visit that site, never mind apply for membership. We are treating that site as we would any potentially dangerous site. This is why we have blocked the name of the new benzo site.

As for Jenn, pianogirl has been waiting at the help desk to speak to her. Her membership here is pending those discussions. If she chooses not to discuss this, it's her option. She saw the message to that effect when she logged in.

Did Challis get banned too? What happened?

I've been wondering about Challis. No, she wasn't banned. Not sure where she is.

Jenn has not received a message informing her to contact PG. She only received a message informing her she could not PM or post.

BW has a chat room too!

Interesting!

You claimed ignorance about the abusive relationship between the new 'support forum' and the abusive website, fully acknowledging the abusive nature of the blog, but you then continue to 'promote' the new 'support forum'!! Why would you do that after I revealed the connection!?

Those lying about the abusive blog, the new 'support forum', and the old 'support forum', etc., always betray their true motives in the end. You will not catch us out because we are not 'weaving tangled webs'.

Jenn has not received a message informing her to contact PG. She only received a message informing her she could not PM or post.

When Jenn logs on there is a message in red asking her to contact the help desk. Pianogirl has told me she would like to speak with Jenn there. Hence my saying Pianogirl is waiting to speak with her.

BW and CoM are not the same thing. Shame on you. It's sad that you don't want those who are looking for an alternative to BB to know there is something else out there that may be more suitable for them.

As long as they understand that the abusive blogger is very likely a team member there, anyone is free to go where they please. Did you explain that in your PM to members Mbvv?

I sent one member a PM Hope and you know that. As far as that website being less visable publicly since the posts don't show up on google, I would imagine that it would be safer. I wish I would have sent Babatha a PM before she left as I know she was very concerned about it. The abusive blogger has nothing to do with that site and you know it. Why is he able to get so much information from this site? That's always been a concern for me.

BW and CoM are not the same thing. Shame on you. It's sad that you don't want those who are looking for an alternative to BB to know there is something else out there that may be more suitable for them.

That forum is adminned by one of the main contributors to the abusive blog. You seek to encourage our members to join a forum managed by WharfRat (AKA VoiceofUnreason). His friendship with the blogger is clear.

Additionally, WR came here last year to make false claims that the abusive blogger was not a member of the forum he adminned. WR later feigned ignorance when we shot down his claim. More recently, revelations at another blog demonstrated that WharfRat actually conspired with the abusive blogger when making his claims here about the blogger not being a member of their forum. WR even admitted to the lie in a comment to the other blog I just mentioned.

Those involved are continually caught out in their lies. They cannot help but out themselves sooner or later.

I am very confused and disturbed here!!!!  Did Jenny do something wrong?  I have always found her very helpful and caring.  This is getting so crazy.  I did not even know there was another forum. 

How do you know what Jen has received?

Maybe you need to let Wharf Rat defend himself on this one.

Why?

He has been a regular participant at, and supporter of, the abusive blog, and conspired to attempt to deceive members here and at BE that the abusive blogger was not a member of their forum. He's admitted to this!

I am very confused and disturbed here!!!!  Did Jenny do something wrong?  I have always found her very helpful and caring.  This is getting so crazy.  I did not even know there was another forum. 

Jenn used our pm system to recruit members to a site where their personal information could be used for nepharious purposes. We simply wanted her to stop sending out PMs until we could speak to her.

I hate discussing moderation issues on the open forum but there you are.

How do you know what Jen has received?

Thats not me sarafina Its in reference to a different member .Just wanted to clarify that :)

~Jenny

And who else is in control of this nefarious forum?

It would be nice if the owner would be open about that, wouldn't it!?

Jenn used our pm system to recruit members to a site where their personal information could be used for nepharious purposes. We simply wanted her to stop sending out PMs until we could speak to her.

I hate discussing moderation issues on the open forum but there you are.

Not me!!!! LOL Another member with the name of Jen..Im Jenny

[9f...]