Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Banned for spamming too many kitty pics

[...]

The BE site owner gave the abusive blogger all the members personal information.

The first and only time I ever posted this same exact "accusation" on here, I got banned. 

My ip address ended up on the abusive blog, and the only place I used that ip was at BE.

Just saying....

Hi Hope-fiend,

At that time, Donna still maintained that she was not involved with the blog site. Although we suspected that she was lying, it was not an established fact. Obviously, it's a completely different situation now. Donna admitted to running the NT alias, and I managed to find out for myself that she was also posting there as Military Tanks (I will not disclose exactly how I know (just to frustrate her), but it was through her own silly mistakes).

'NT' and 'Military Tanks' contributed some of most abusive comments to the blog. Sometimes the blogger would post 'specials' from NT - real dirty abusive stuff - as full blog entries, as I'm sure you are aware. The idea that NT (Donna) owned and managed an online benzodiazepine withdrawal support forum is staggering. Of course, WharfRat must be included too. He did not stoop quite to the level of the abusive blogger and Donna, but he did dabble, and remains a staunch supporter of the blog and its most abusive contributors.

Yea, I guess things were early on back then. I did know that was the only way he could have possibly got that ip though.

BE was once a seemingly nice place for support. It's shocking, how someone can go from nice to evil in the drop of a hat.

I don't think for a minute that the abusive blogger just up and decided he was against benzo forums. This has been building up from years ago, maybe 3-4? His abuse goes back a long ways. Only until people stood up to him and he was outed, then eventually banned, did he "invent" a reason to attack the wider benzo community. He has even admitted to harassing other support forums not related to benzo withdrawal! What's next? Cancer support?

I think the vast majority of people that really need help bad, just overlook (or avoid altogether) things like CoM and go right to the withdrawal support section of the forum.

Really glad there's still a support forum standing, with no end in site.  ;D 

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ho...]

• [...]

• [Co...]

• [ja...]

Hi ID1,

Well, we tend to take the view that we will maintain avenues of communication where possible. WR was not causing direct mayhem here at the forum, and when he does post here, it tends to end up illuminating the problems he (and they) seek to hide. The 'abusive blogger not being a member of BE' is an old example, and was quickly shot down. Members of the new forum being under the false impression that WR is somehow 'against the blogger' being the latest example. I feel our members and those seeking a support forum deserve to know the facts of the situation.

We knew of the new forum, but did not react. The only reason it is now being discussed at all is because of this thread. The OP (Original Poster) to this thread was misguided in their attempts to intervene in a legitimate moderation matter. As it turns out, the person they were seeking to support is friendly to the blogger (they posted abusive comments to the blog about our forum, members and team - read this thread from the beginning). The OP then went on to use our PM system to advise others of the new forum. A third member also used the PM system to alert members to the new forum - it now appears that this third person is on the team over at the other forum (this information comes from third party blog - I'll happily retract it if untrue). On balance, I would probably have preferred to have just let things be, but the new forum, one way or another, brought the issue here. It is quite interesting how this thread has unfolded.

Hi ID1,

Well, we tend to take the view that we will maintain avenues of communication where possible. WR was not causing direct mayhem here at the forum, and when he does post here, it tends to end up illuminating the problems he (and they) seek to hide. The 'abusive blogger not being a member of BE' is an old example, and was quickly shot down. Members of the new forum being under the false impression that WR is somehow 'against the blogger' being the latest example. I feel our members and those seeking a support forum deserve to know the facts of the situation.

We knew of the new forum, but did not react. The only reason it is now being discussed at all is because of this thread. The OP (Original Poster) to this thread was misguided in their attempts to intervene in a legitimate moderation matter. As it turns out, the person they were seeking to support is friendly to the blogger (they posted abusive comments to the blog about our forum, members and team - read this thread from the beginning). The OP then went on to use our PM system to advise others of the new forum. A third member also used the PM system to alert members to the new forum - it now appears that this third person is on the team over at the other forum (this information comes from third party blog - I'll happily retract it if untrue). On balance, I would probably have preferred to have just let things be, but the new forum, one way or another, brought the issue here. It is quite interesting how this thread has unfolded.

It's a lot for members to read but I would agree, it's very interesting how this unfolded.

Hi all,

I just picked up an e-mail from Donna. Frankly, as foulmouthed as it is, it pales in comparison with some of the things she wrote about entirely innocent BB members using her NT and Military Tanks aliases. Mostly, her targets had not even heard of her.

Hey you lying, evil tongued, drama queen, destroyer of hope and happiness,

manipulative shit head.

I don't have any ties to or interest in that new forum so go fuck yourself you

creepy bastard.

You never cease to amaze me,  how you actually enjoy libeling people and hurting

and/or frightening your members out of nothing but ego.  You have a Napoleon

complex,  fitting the exact definition of a gossip whore whose breath reeks of

bullshit.

If I were in the UK I would sue your ass up, down and around for all the libel

you are publishing.  You'd be begging for scraps in the street.

May God have mercy on your lying, murmuring tongue and even more mercy on your

tarnished, paranoid lying soul.  I will continue to pray for the people that you

have an evil influence over, pray for their freedom, joy and happiness.

Both Donna and WharfRat have accused me of claiming that they are the owner of the new forum. I made it quite clear that WharfRat is an Admin, and that the identity of the owner of the other forum is unknown. There are no other specifics in the above where I have apparently libeled Donna. I told no lies. Donna has admitted to being NT at the abusive blog.

Again, Donna is responsible for some of the most viscous online attacks I've seen anywhere, and she did this using aliases for 1-2 years. OK, Donna, let's look at something else now.

Some of you are probably aware that there have been many abusive and quite stupid entries posted to the PC (pissedconsumer.com) website over the past year. 'Contributors' (I use the word in the loosest possible interpretation) can post there anonymously. For those who enjoy posting while hiding behind a mask of respectability (elsewhere), this was a god-given opportunity abuse others 'without being caught'. But, there was fly in ointment. It seems that PC got fed up with with all the complaints from people regarding damn lies and abuse posted using their systems. So, PC decided that they would publish the hosting details (more precisely, the location of the host) being used by the person creating the report or posting comments in reply. Now, this where it gets interesting: PC did this retroactively - all the old comments now display the location of the person responsible. All those reports and comments that read like they came from Donna (much like the e-mail, above), all resolved to San Diego - where Donna's ISP is located. Many of the other offensive comments resolve to Wisconsin, the location of the abusive blogger. Of course, they used a multitude of aliases to create more Mayhem.

Keep it up, Donna, and I'll post more.

Keep it up, Donna, and I'll post more.

Hey Super Sleuth, it's a good thing you forgot about this account.  Of course I never use it but I received messages that you were once again talking decomposing shit after I left to get away from all this nonsense.

By the way there are  1,326,179 people in San Diego.  How you decided it was me posting on that ridiculous consumer site is amazing and I think you deserve the Gumshoe award of the year.

You are a liar, Colin.  You feed off of fear and paranoia.  You are definitely a creepy bastard although I don't plan to keep emailing you because you know exactly what you really are and the damage you've done behind the scenes to people.  This is your little world of hatred and libel and you are damn lucky that you are in the UK and I'm in the US because you would be in court for all the pain and lies you've donated from your soul.

A note to Donny, you, also are full of shit with your "oooh BE gave M i ke 5 nine my IP address because you know that's a damn lie too.

Hopefully people see you all for what you are. 

Oh, and Hope 1962, I don't even know you.  I've  never said a word to you or about you to anyone.  I think you need psychiatric help and you all will have to answer to some type of judgment at some point for being the - how do you put it Colin? - vile people that you are. 

If people accuse me of being the black widow pariah, damn right I'm going to fire back with my potty mouth.  haha

What a trilogy of superficial freaks you guys are.

"You're banned!"  "I am taking xxxx privilege away from you because I can"  blah blah blah blah

You don't give two cents about people or you'd keep this crap to yourself.

Gossip whores.

So, PC decided that they would publish the hosting details (more precisely, the location of the host) being used by the person creating the report or posting comments in reply.

Thanks for bringing this to attention. A couple of others and I were accused of making those posts at PC.  Glad the truth finally came out.

So, PC decided that they would publish the hosting details (more precisely, the location of the host) being used by the person creating the report or posting comments in reply.

Thanks for bringing this to attention. A couple of others and I were accused of making those posts at PC.  Glad the truth finally came out.

And you, Donny, where do you get off stalking my daughter on Facebook, you creep?

Why did you stalk my daughter's Facebook profile and get a list of her friends?  Do you have a rational answer for that?

Sorry for posting twice but my "Modify" privileges were taken away. 

So, Donny, do you have a reason as to why you involved yourself in the stalking and the threatening on that forum you had a long time ago?  I can't remember the name.

This is good.  As long as I don't receive the wrath of the BB ban there might be a tiny chance that we can get this all out in the open and SOMEONE would tell the truth once and for all.

I was NT.  Wherever else you got your infamous "information" from on your other accusations you may want to consider the sources.  Do you have proof of your accusations, Colin?  You baited me to come here so here I am.

Let it all out, big boy.  I'm waiting.  I can't be here for most of the day tomorrow as I have other responsibilities but go ahead and smear me some more.  I'll be back in the evening, my time, to review all of your foult gossip garbage that you're going to say which is far worse than a gaggle of curse words in an email.

More lies.

So, Donny, do you have a reason as to why you involved yourself in the stalking and the threatening on that forum you had a long time ago?  I can't remember the name.

How convenient you can't remember something like that, but you can remember smaller, less important things from years ago? Hmmm

And you, Donny, where do you get off stalking my daughter on Facebook, you creep?

Why did you stalk my daughter's Facebook profile and get a list of her friends?  Do you have a rational answer for that?

Sure I have an answer. I never did any such thing. At this point, as many lies you have been caught in, I seriously doubt it ever happened anyways. You also accused me of being behind the pissed consumer posts/threads, but yet you never see my isp location, only yours and your friend, the abusive blogger from Wisconsin. Do you care explaining that? (Seriously, I think many people here would love to hear this one).

Donny are you asking me to post those private messages here on Colin's forum?  You know, the ones where you gave Befuddled all my daughter's information?  The one where you told Befuddled that you were going to harass me and L'andy and our friends?

I can if you want.  I"ll be back to deal with Colin later too.

Why don't you just admit what you did since I have all the words that you wrote down.  Why don't you just apologize for being such a jerk and trying to scare innocent people?

By the way, Donny, I was told your last name many months ago.  I was even sent your phone number and I didn't even call the Alabama police. 

Poor lying souls.  Also, I only ever made two comments on that consumer site and those comments were in response to a lie that was posted by someone who is clearly insane concerning me saying I was blackmailed which is just another lie from all the many harassers. 

I would urge anyone reading this to go to pissedconsumer.com and do a search on Benzo Exodus.  There you'll see my last name and all of the harassment that went along with this ongoing saga of hate and bull shit all because I refused to agree with some people who I thought were wrong.

Please do go there and if you're going to get crazy about it do look around and see how many comments were from the UK. 

The NT thing?  Sure, that was me but I would like to see bona fide proof of where I EVER posted about any person from this crazy place that I didn't know was stalking, threatening or harassing me and my family.  Colin, where is your proof of this hearsay?  I have plenty of proof of threatening "anonymous" emails that I have gotten.  I have plenty of proof right there on the Pissed Consumer site of harassment.  I also have plenty of proof about people starting fake Facebook pages calling the unnamed iconic blogger's daughter a whore who has incest with her father.

You are all liars and hiding behind your violence and hate.  The people you can't trust are the people who are abusers like you who do rotten things and then lie about it so they can continue.    Colin likes the word stupid.  He uses it a lot.  It is pretty stupid to think that people aren't smart enough to see through you people's lies and, now, HERE, your continuing harassment that's gone on for years. 

You brought it onto yourself and you continue to do so.  By the way, I don't know what Mr. fifty 9 is talking about when he says "WE" have sleeper cells. I'm sure he does have them here but this is between you and I.  There is no WE in this conversation.

Just in case you start accusing me of having other accounts here, this account was my very first account at BB.  After a long while of being absent I came back here but couldn't get logged into this account.  I made a new one and told the staff about it.  Pam changed things around for me and I assumed she deactivated or deleted this account until I received a random email a few months ago about some radio or television show so don't get on some high horse and accuse me of having some "secret accounts to harass people with" on here.  That isn't going to fly because people can just go search this user name and the Dukesmommy user name and see all the posts (unless you edit or alter them) hmmm.

See ya'll later.  Got things to do.

Don't forget to answer my question Donny.  I'll be more than happy to share those messages with all of the people reading this thread, that is, unless you would like to apologize and tell me why you thought it was necessary to do what you did.

I am not going to get into a childish peeing match with anyone on this thread. You should tone it down a bit, if you expect decent responses.

Here's your answer: I never harassed anyone's family, but would love to see the proof where I did. If someone actually did harass your daughter, that's pretty crappy, especially since (from what I've heard), she has some type of awful disease/impairment of some sort. I have to ask though, what makes you think its ok for your friend (the abusive blogger) to harass other people's kids?

You and your friend (the abusive blogger), save EVERY SINGLE SCREENSHOT, POST,  AND EMAIL you ever read.

Now here's my question to you: Why have neither one of you (and have never once) presented a single screenshot of said harassment of your family? Since you save everything, you'd think you would have posted the "proof" by now, somewhere, or on your friend's hateful blog. Would that be because it never happened? I think so!

Right! I can't take much more of this. It was suggested to me that I unlock this thread (after previously locking it) to let Donna have her say. We don't want to appear to be censoring her but I just don't see the point in letting this continue. I'm locking this thread.

Donna, I'm sure Colin will be by later to reply to you. And I'm sure he'll give you a chance to reply to him...but for now, I need to stop this. I've also taken away your ability to post in other areas of the forum for now. I'm sure Colin will lift these suspensions once he's online.

You know, Hope-Fiend, according to the information from Hope's lawyer friend, you have an extremely valid case against the abusive blogger. #imjustsaying

Every time we have one of these threads I stress that I think it's time we hang up all this internet back and forth and have someone imprisoned. As we've stated before, forum management is behind you all the way and will provide any information requested by law enforcement agencies.

Outtie!

-P-

You know' date=' Hope-Fiend, according to the information from Hope's lawyer friend,[/quote']

Not a lawyer.  ???

lol

[5c...]