Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Kitty Thread: Post Cute Photos and Videos Here - Meow!

[mp...]

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20Animals/5-1-1.jpg

When no partner is close at hand...

Continue on in the Dance with your Shadow!

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ca...]

• [...]

• [mp...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry yall I have tried to download picture of my  cat twice without success and then I downloaded picasa and then tried it again without success.  I have a mac.  can anyone help me?  I just copied the pic  hit the picture symbol and it showed the link between the img  img  but it wont show the picture

awwwwwwwwww, crazycatlady, she/he (?) is SO cute! Is that a current pic of Isis? Is Isis still a kitten? His/her markings are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)

Penny

I am sorry yall I have tried to download picture of my  cat twice without success and then I downloaded picasa and then tried it again without success.  I have a mac.  can anyone help me?  I just copied the pic  hit the picture symbol and it showed the link between the img  img  but it wont show the picture

Hi Mystery1,

I can see that you're doing it right but your link is dead. It is not pointing to a valid webpage. Why don't you go down to the Technical Support section and start a thread there where we can help you. You're almost there, you just need a valid link.  :thumbsup:

Penny

Thanks Mystery1 and Penny Lane, she's a lovely little cat and I love her to bits!

Penny Lane- it's a couple of months old, she's still a kitten but a little bit bigger now.

She likes to come keep me company when I'm having a bad day.. I think cats have a sixth sense when it comes to reading their owner's moods etc.  :)

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag24/s1s8/IMG_0329.jpg

Hi Cat Lovers :D

Would like you to meet SOOTY and SWEEP.

Sooty is the one with the black smudge on his own, Sweep is the naughty one they were born one day in May this year, but we gave them the 14 th May as there birthdate.

DD :)

DD, they are so regal looking. So adorable! And they're all dressed up in their tuxedos ready to go out and about town.  :laugh:  Thanks so much for sharing Sooty and Sweep. Give them both a kiss from me, would you?  ;)

Penny

Thank you Penny

They are my life and have helped me a lot, is it okay to post some more photos and stories.Sweep is really naughty and I mean naughty.

By the way the Ginger cat was my husbands until S and S decided to use him to suckle and kneed on, then I have to pick him up by his tail to wash him.(Ginger that is not hubby).

Will give them a kiss for sure.

DD

Ok this is not my kitty a friend of mine rescues kitties and fosters them

This is one of her rescue cats.

She said that it has lost weight but it is still grossly overweight.

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u585/geddeca/05101A62-9A22-45CE-926C-EDFA2CF21D8F-18136-000021FB7C7D87E0.jpg

Carol

hi carol  I see I am not the only person that has a fat black cat.  my bum bums looks just like this.  he is a fatty just like that one

Dear Mystery

In person I was astounded.This picture doesn't actually show just how fat this cat is.

He has to be lifted off of a chair he is too heavy to jump down.

Well this was a few months ago probably by now he is a little slimmer.

Do you have more than one cat?

I only have one at the moment. I will try to take a picture that shows her personality. her name is sassy.

Carol

No No I cry

Please do not let your pussy cat get too big, they have only small hearts sorry but it does concern me, I love cats and when I saw this picture I felt sorry for the poor thing.

DD

Dd. oh no!

It is not my cat.

One of my friends is a cat rescue lady.

This is one of her rescue cats.

It is being taken care of by a vet and slowly it is losing weight.

They are doing it at a slow pace for the cats sake.

It is all okay

Carol